Life has been real hard lately since gamepass removed Tetris effect

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man, they can't take away a thinking mans game like that :sadbron:
I didn't even know they was removing it, I played it one day, and it was gone the next.

And now they want $40 for a 5yr old game of Tetris :rudy:
So right now we in a Tetris bind over here, and I realized there is a large segment of gamers who feel the exact same was as I do about this.
Is this true for Coli gamepass members as well or nah?

I even looked at other options.. Tetris Ultimate or whatever isn't available anymore and Puyo Puyo 2+Tetris is the only other Tetris type game available.

Bionus question, how much would YOU pay for Tetris? Tetris effect I'd dish out $15 right now. $20 if I'm fiending

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Imagine life being really hard over a $40 purchase :dead:
Maybe you can find a used copy on Craiglist:ehh:
Its not the amount Young Butthurt, its about the principalities :ufdup:
Probably got that shyt on gamivo in Argentina for 2 quarters and a loose square breh, u know what to do :what:come on over to BBG and stop bullshyttin

I had no idea there was a Tetris game on gamepass. Never really cared for that shyt to be honest, If you really want a proper thinking man's game you can see me in civ 6 :sas2:

EDIT: just as I suspected...Eat breh

I never heard of this... so how do I eat? It says wont work in N.America. What do I have to change to eat???

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Its not the amount Young Butthurt, its about the principalities :ufdup:

I never heard of this... so how do I eat? It says wont work in N.America. What do I have to change to eat???
:snoop:nevermind i guess this just aint for you big dawg, im not finna hold your hand through the process so either book a flight to Turkey or gone save ya coins n cop the physical for 4x the price like a larry

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they added Duelsense support for the ps5 version, made a great game even better.

Tetris Effect Connected is the definitive version of Tetris to me. really great presentation, music, multiplayer, etc.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It was $15.99 two weeks ago on Xbox. It will go one sale again eventually. Great game.
It left on the 4th so I guess it was on sale right before it left. If I knew I would have copped then for sure.
I just can't justify $40 for Tetris on day 1 let alone now. Not when I can get damn near any other game for less.
:snoop:nevermind i guess this just aint for you big dawg, im not finna hold your hand through the process so either book a flight to Turkey or gone save ya coins n cop the physical for 4x the price like a larry
You sure you coiuldnt have told me in about as many words as you typed here? :stopitslime:
Do i need to change my console to the country, what, I never went these routes. Just CD keys or craigNdem's List