IhX6gtX.gif

"My name's Jangle Leg, Jangle Leg"
hEQpcst.gif

"Your hand's nice and supple, like a lady"
l2oZ5Np.gif

"What the hell I tell you about pitching woo on the job boy?"

"Santa Claus, which one of you nikkas killed Santa Claus?"
h8nJ6gJ.gif

"Sometimes you got to do certain shyt, it's just enough that people know that you know I go where I need to go to get it done. If you push my buttons there's no telling what I may do. Stab you, choke you, bite you, yeah whatever it takes to make a mf stop existing I will do that. I wish this spoon was sharp I'd stab a nikka right now. I bit one mf to death.
WPiOsOn.gif

"You gon eat your cornbread?"
dEtWYd9.gif

"If he wants some corn bread let him go up to the front and get his own portion of cornbread but that's your cornbread, fukk him. Hey man, he gonna eat his corn bread, all right? fukk you."

"Maybe I outta eat your cornbread"
CdJltqs.gif

"Motherfukker, you can't have my cornbread. That's for damn sure. Cause if you try and take my cornbread, Part 2 of my killing spree is gon' begin up in here on your ass, right now. You thinking about my cornbread, better get the taste out your mouth. That's for damn sure.

No, fukk him. fukk that, 'cause I'm from New York City, goddammit. Nobody take no cornbread from me. That goes for anyone of you motherfukking farmers who wanna start some shyt. You fukk around with me, there's gonna be consequences and repercussions.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
"My Name's Ray Gibson I'm from New York. Let's talk Turkey, How much will it cost for you turn two of those whites-only pies into two nikka pies"

"How bout I turn you into a nikka pie"

"You said about thirty fives miles?"

"Thirty five miles"
Na the other pie. The hot pie that burn Martin mouth

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You gon eat your cornbread?"
dEtWYd9.gif

"If he wants some corn bread let him go up to the front and get his own portion of cornbread but that's your cornbread, fukk him. Hey man, he gonna eat his corn bread, all right? fukk

No, fukk him. fukk that, 'cause I'm from New York City, goddammit. Nobody take no cornbread from me. That goes for anyone of you motherfukking farmers who wanna start some shyt. You fukk around with me, there's gonna be consequences and repercussions.
1 second later...

Struggles to get back on his feet after getting swung on

:russ:

Probably my favorite movie of all time. Top 3 for sure.