Liam Nielson in "Ice Road" on Netflix

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

Anybody see this? I watched with zero expectation, but was surprisingly entertained. Second half of the movie things start to get Fast and Furious 1-5 levels of :skip:, and the villains are hilariously determined and loyal to their boss....but cool flick
And if the premise seems dumb, this is an actual thing up there in the northern part of the continent:lupe:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
No expectations but was entertaining.

Although there was no reason for his brother to die at all. shyt annoyed me. It was not necessary and added nothing to the story.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anybody see this? I watched with zero expectation, but was surprisingly entertained. Second half of the movie things start to get Fast and Furious 1-5 levels of :skip:, and the villains are hilariously determined and loyal to their boss....but cool flick
And if the premise seems dumb, this is an actual thing up there in the northern part of the continent:lupe:

I watched it yesterday and felt the same as you did.

Lawrence Fishburne said give me 2 mill and I'll give you a good 30 mins:russ::russ:

Daps
Watched last week. This movie is insane.

The fukkery with them trucks had me :dwillhuh:

Through the ENTIRE movie

Trucks was sinking into water, flipping, get hoses cut on them, getting shot up and whenever something happened, Liam and Gordy went :ehh: and promptly fixed it

Fukkery levels on 1000 when the 2 trucks flipped over.

Had me over here like :lupe: well i guess that's the end of their journey

Damn :wow:

Next scene these nikkas is picking the trucks back up and putting them right side up:skip:

Truck starts sinking in the ice? Not a problem for Gurdy :youngsabo:

Truck almost gets blown up? :youngsabo: we got you back up and running in 10, chief.

I've been wanting to show this to some of my mechanic friends just so that we can laugh and I can watch their reactions like :russ::lupe: "i mean none of this is possible in real life right?"

If one of them hits me with the :youngsabo:, imma fall out

:bryan:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Its good mid, but typical Netflix mid.

The only compliment I can give it is that it's precisely 90 minutes

My mom loved it though

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Its good mid, but typical Netflix mid.

The only compliment I can give it is that it's precisely 90 minutes

My mom loved it though
When I first read the premise I was like how can they even make this subject and stretch into a full length movie? But I see what they did. Nonstop fukkery, family issues, special effects, and turncoat treachery :ehh:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Movie was entertaining, hilarious and terrible at the same time

This nikka Gurdy survived hypothermia and getting his ass beat by the bad guys. But died trying to stop a big ass truck from going thru a chain link fence :patrice: