Lets use rep as a criteria for existing users to invite new people.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Allow posters with high rep to invite new people to the coli. Give them a certain amount of invites per year based on their rep. Example.

1000 rep. 1 invite a year

5000 rep. 3 invites per year

10000+ rep 10 invites a year

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
due to rep inflation, maybe remove 1000 rep every time you invite someone until you go down to 0
What do u mean rep inflation

Are u saying we didnt earn these reps or u saying that reps don't mean as much as they used to?

Also, how why come my reps so high but my coli cash 0? Can I trade rep for coli cash?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allow posters with high rep to invite new people to the coli. Give them a certain amount of invites per year based on their rep. Example.

1000 rep. 1 invite a year

5000 rep. 3 invites per year

10000+ rep 10 invites a year
This will lessen diversity with people inviting like-minded people and also create cliques which will further increase patterns of polarization. :yeshrug:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Open registration for a few days March 2025. We'll be well past election season then.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
damn, i was really thinking to vouch this dude who was posting good shyt on reddit from 2 years ago as this 'lone gunman orthodox hip hop poster' but then he got put up on boxden and started gaining an 'audience' and downgraded himself with just BS posts and borderline LSA material and exposed himself as a total goofy with response-bait titles and content that evoke dap and reply-fishing of the worst kind :scust:, just because his thread would get bumped to promote his signature (and reddit doesn't have thread bumping mechanics, so you have to bring your best from the jump and not depend on replies to make your posts relevant). it's crazy how having a slight pea-brain fukkery audience would turn out an individual to do that, as if they've cracked the code on how to hack the audience to respond to you and go viral, but they just end up making a mockery of the culture by clout chasing, like every other hip hop youtuber. i look at that site once in a while just to check if my shyt is reposted there but damn, we are not missing much, outside of a few lone posters that may qualify towards coli standards, and we can try to get them, if they would hop ship

i guess they need to earn their stripes on boxden on a trial period or something :yeshrug:

Last edited: