Let’s talk skincare products

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Inspired by the cologne thread. What’s the point of smelling good if you look like shyt.

Tiege Hanley sell a monthly kit with low subscription price.
Seems like a good deal, it’s marketed for men but I don’t see why ladies can’t use it.
I’ll post what I own in a second

008448-EF-0015-4-A80-988-C-75-D9277-B2049.png

E4-A73-F31-81-AA-4745-8715-BA12236-E8-B61.png

1-ABAB51-D-5-FFA-4-D1-B-AC5-E-FEDDA82-A33-AE.png

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Cleansers:
Clean & Clear Morning Burst
Clean & Clear Night Relaxing

Exfoliater:
ObeyYourBody Purifying Gel Peel

Moisturizer:
ObeyYourBody Replenishing Daily Moisturizer Sunscreen Cream SPF 15

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i stole my ol' lady's routine and some of her products.

I've generally had clear skin, but every once in a while I have some hyper-pigmentation on my face from shaving. Exfoliating helped clear that up in days

Key products: Exfoliating scrub, witch hazel, shea butter, masks, moisturizer, konjac sponge

Also go get a facial (II) every once in a while. They put my pics on IG and I looked like I was in a casket, I was gleamin

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
FIrst off, genetics plays a major if not, the only role.

Secondly; anti-aging, youth repairing, whatever bullshyt they put on the label, does not exist. You're stuck with whatever type of dermis you have.

Exfoliating just means to remove and or scratch away. Every time you go to the barber or shave at home? You're exfoliating without knowing it. Now just add your forehead and there you go...plenty turkish barbers do this already, but you can specify. Exfoliation doesn't really do anything besides remove the dead layer of skin, which can make you look a slight lighter than usual, but trust me, you won't notice. Your body (unsurprisingly enough) actually produces chemicals that already help plenty, unless you have a serious skin condition, there's no need for face scrubs or vitamin ad-ons from the dead sea.

That posted, wear SPF, that's really the only important cream/lotion, you need to worry about. We PoC suffer from higher rates of melanoma, so you want to make sure you're protected from the sun at all times....the fun part is that if you're brown, you don't need much spf (I use 20). Beyond that, everything is purely for vanity purposes. Clear and or eczema riddled skin, is genetic, in the latter, you should go to a dermatologist and they'll prescribe you something to keep it all away. But even then your skin can be piss poor, and there's nothing you can really do about it, besides makeup.

Lotion keeps you from being ashy, that's it. It doesn't take away the wrinkles, stretch marks, or makes you go super saiyan. I use a 3 in 1 Gold Bond; Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, African shea, solution. Its thick and lasts damn near 24 hours. Now this is just a creature comfort and I have nice skin already, however this is doing nothing for my skin beyond not making it ashy. All the vitamins you ingest through food and drink, gets splattered all over your skin, so you're fine there.

If you still don't care and need something because you're a drone;

Jack Black SPF/Face Moisturizer
Shea Butter Mango body scrub/Honey and almond body scrub.
Aloe vera face mask

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
i stole my ol' lady's routine and some of her products.

I've generally had clear skin, but every once in a while I have some hyper-pigmentation on my face from shaving. Exfoliating helped clear that up in days

Key products: Exfoliating scrub, witch hazel, shea butter, masks, moisturizer, konjac sponge

Also go get a facial (II) every once in a while. They put my pics on IG and I looked like I was in a casket, I was gleamin
What exactly is done when you go to a pro for a facial? PAUSE

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
FIrst off, genetics plays a major if not, the only role.

Secondly; anti-aging, youth repairing, whatever bullshyt they put on the label, does not exist. You're stuck with whatever type of dermis you have.

Exfoliating just means to remove and or scratch away. Every time you go to the barber or shave at home? You're exfoliating without knowing it. Now just add your forehead and there you go...plenty turkish barbers do this already, but you can specify. Exfoliation doesn't really do anything besides remove the dead layer of skin, which can make you look a slight lighter than usual, but trust me, you won't notice. Your body (unsurprisingly enough) actually produces chemicals that already help plenty, unless you have a serious skin condition, there's no need for face scrubs or vitamin ad-ons from the dead sea.

That posted, wear SPF, that's really the only important cream/lotion, you need to worry about. We PoC suffer from higher rates of melanoma, so you want to make sure you're protected from the sun at all times....the fun part is that if you're brown, you don't need much spf (I use 20). Beyond that, everything is purely for vanity purposes. Clear and or eczema riddled skin, is genetic, in the latter, you should go to a dermatologist and they'll prescribe you something to keep it all away. But even then your skin can be piss poor, and there's nothing you can really do about it, besides makeup.

Lotion keeps you from being ashy, that's it. It doesn't take away the wrinkles, stretch marks, or makes you go super saiyan. I use a 3 in 1 Gold Bond; Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, African shea, solution. Its thick and lasts damn near 24 hours. Now this is just a creature comfort and I have nice skin already, however this is doing nothing for my skin beyond not making it ashy. All the vitamins you ingest through food and drink, gets splattered all over your skin, so you're fine there.

If you still don't care and need something because you're a drone;

Jack Black SPF/Face Moisturizer
Shea Butter Mango body scrub/Honey and almond body scrub.
Aloe vera face mask
Sltather white cream on your face to try and regain your youth brehs.
Explain why being consistent with a cleanser and using an exfoliating cream/gel remove blackheads and etc

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What exactly is done when you go to a pro for a facial? PAUSE

The lady started by steaming my face for like 5 minutes. Removed blackheads, oil and ingrown hairs, put some creams on and what not. It took about an hour, but I could noticeably see a difference in how my skin looked after it

I've found a good cleanser makes a difference too. My shower routine is using the cleanser with my konjac sponge before I get in the shower, wipe my face off and then when I get out the shower I use witch hazel to get the rest of the dirt off