Let's Talk How TV Shows Just Go To Their Company's IT Guy For Hacking, Decrpytion, Advanced Math Sol

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Shyt is nuts man...
I'm in IT so it's so stupid to me

Was watching Suits, and Mike Ross needed to change his law degree records or hack into two corporations related to the prison system so Mike just goes to his company's IT Guy.
Like the IT Guy is always the guy able to hack into corporations or do NSA level decryption

Or how in Arrow he needed someone to decrypt a drive so he asked Felicity who was the company's IT person who fixes laptops LMAOOO

Or how the in Supergirl Winn Schott was just a programmer at Catco, a company that only delivers the news, ended up later working at the DEO and is apparently able to execute highly complex hacking, able to build suits that would require a very special skillset in many different areas of science and is also able to create sophisticated weapons.

I mean come on man.....
Really?
There's so many more examples like this but you know where I'm going with this.
Just go to the company's IT guy, he's a genius.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want me to hack into what?!:dahell: Don't you know thats a highly restricted government secret database that nobody has ever hacked in before?:merchant:"

15 minutes later

*taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap*

"Guys, I'm in!:gladbron:"

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
You want me to hack into what?!:dahell: Don't you know thats a highly restricted government secret database that nobody has ever hacked in before?:merchant:"

15 minutes later

*taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap*

"Guys, I'm in!:gladbron:"

It's always some big tittied redhead dime that's relegated to 7th or 8th down on the cast list, that every character ignores, badder than the skinny bytch lead, obvious proof that not a nikka was found on this show :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Every show has one

As an IT guy that's actually NOT that thrilled about IT, you honestly never know what someone is interested or even how proficient there skills are. There are some super nerds that might not like doing certain shyt or think its beneath them and probably try to do hacking (but aren't that good).

I don't think about it too much honestly. I don't have a CEH but if I cared I could get one like anybody else could. I always assume their "IT" guys had to be really good to get the position anyway. But its fantasy so who cares