Let's Talk About Why PS3 Exclusives are Wack

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I didnt want to have to do this but you Sony Stans need to be educated.

PS3 EXCLUSIVES ARE WORTHLESS.

Why, you ask? For a number of reasons.

1. Because they don't sell as much as 360 titles.

See, our mentality is that sales = quality. Has uncharted outsold halo? NO. therefore, Halo > Uncharted.

Black Ops II might've outsold every 360 Exclusive, but that doesn't mean anything.

2. All of the Games are Glitchy
Example:

Now, some might say I'm cherry picking information, & that the average gamer doesn't deal with glitches/glitchers on PS3 games, but that isn't the case. If there's a youtube video on it, surely it's plagued the whole gaming community on PSN and as a result, the game is TRASH.

3. Hackers Got the Keys To PSN

This is a no brainer. Hackers can do whatever they want to a game & you have to deal with it. :sadcam: Sony cant regulate this :sadcam:

You may have never run into any of these hackers but I assure you they are out there & have plagued 99.9% of the gaming population. Now, I'm going off of this by the 2 or 3 youtube videos I've seen, but still, I don't even think there are any games you can play online on PS3 that doesn't have hackers completely ruining the game. None. :umad: if you haven't experienced this, it's probably because you're lucky and not because it rarely ever happens ever. :whew:

4. PS3 games are wack because we said so.

This is what we usually go by :yeshrug:

C'mon and dispute this Sony Stans :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didnt want to have to do this but you Sony Stans need to be educated.

PS3 EXCLUSIVES ARE WORTHLESS.

Why, you ask? For a number of reasons.

See, our mentality is that sales = quality. Has uncharted outsold halo? NO. therefore, Halo > Uncharted.

Black Ops II might've outsold every 360 Exclusive, but that doesn't mean anything.

2. All of the Games are Glitchy
Example:
Uncharted 3: GLITCH TUTORIAL!!!!!!! - YouTube

Now, some might say I'm cherry picking information, & that the average gamer doesn't deal with glitches/glitchers on PS3 games, but that isn't the case. If there's a youtube video on it, surely it's plagued the whole gaming community on PSN and as a result, the game is TRASH.

3. Hackers Got the Keys To PSN

This is a no brainer. Hackers can do whatever they want to a game & you have to deal with it. :sadcam: Sony cant regulate this :sadcam:

You may have never run into any of these hackers but I assure you they are out there & have plagued 99.9% of the gaming population. Now, I'm going off of this by the 2 or 3 youtube videos I've seen, but still, I don't even think there are any games you can play online on PS3 that doesn't have hackers completely ruining the game. None. :umad: if you haven't experienced this, it's probably because you're lucky and not because it rarely ever happens ever. :whew:

4. PS3 games are wack because we said so.

This is what we usually go by :yeshrug:

C'mon and dispute this Sony Stans :popcorn:

:dj2:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jordan-laugh-cigar.jpg

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Wrong forum Courtmutt

Terrible Post though, so because Xbox exclusives sell more than PS exclusives are automatically trash?

Which using your logic all Call Duty games are the best games to come out every year... :heh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Wrong forum Courtmutt

Terrible Post though, so because Xbox exclusives sell more than PS exclusives are automatically trash?

Which using your logic all Call Duty games are the best games to come out every year... :heh:

Read my whole post. That was addressed.

We shyt on PS3 exclusives because they don't sell as much as ours do :yeshrug:

But Call of Duty doesn't count when we use this logic

& mods please move to Arcadium I fukked up

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
by the way the last of us came out....you should try that one for yourself