Let's talk about why (insert name here) didn't work out (Official BUST thread)

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Vince Young :snoop:

I still don't want to believe dude is done. After watching his 2006 & 09 seasons, this dude just CAN'T be bum-status. It's all in his head though. He let Jeff Fisher run him out of town, which scared off every other NFL GM/Head coach.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Jamarcus Russell
Mann as a Raider fan when he got drafted I was like mann Raiders are back, Russell is gonna be the next Cullpepper and I was certain he was gonna be a great QB from his college and his workout combine. I remember watching him throw like 50+ yards on his knees and it had me like :gladbron:. But this fat fukk couldn't stay in shape and was a fukkin' bust and a detriment to the Raiders. Now the Raiders got another QB mess with Campbell and CP3. <<Bizzy>> fukk that fat b!tch <<Bone>>

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Albert Pujols

Cant say we all didn't see it coming. Dude is obviously older than he leads us to believe.

Failed to reach .300 30 100 for the first time in his career. Lost a ton of patience at the plate dating back to last summer. Sad just sad.
Probably the first athlete i really looked up to.
Tried to trap the cards for 10 years on some vagimony tip.
Yes in still :upsetfavre:

Oh well. :smugfavre:

GetFamiliar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dice K (Don't think throwing 140+ pitches per start in Japan helped him out much)

JD Drew (His laid back, nonchalant approach didn't fly with our fans

Edgar Renteria (Couldn't handle the spotlight in a big market and never got going. :manny: smashing his wife may have contributed )