Let's talk about Nigerian Scams...

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know anyone who has been juxed by these Nigerian scammers?

Has any Nigerian scammers tried to scam you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I was scamming/fraud me and my crew never ever scammed individuals , I never had the heart for shyt like that ...it was always big corporations/companies....

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I almost got GOT

I was actually selling my old ipad on this site Free Kijiji Canada Classifieds | Free Ads | Petites Annonces Gratuites

I sold alot of sh!t on there..its all local so people come and buy your sh!t from you

but when I put up the ipad...I got all these text messages from these random numbers so im like :dwillhuh: because I was gettin offers like within 15 min of posting the ad. so im like cool. im finna sell this sh!t fast

so I get a text and I think I was sellin the ipad for $400 cant remember. dude was like Im in florida but I want to send it to my family back home. so I'll pay the shipping and ill pay you $550 for it. just give me your email and Ill paypal you the money...somethin started soundin funny right there. dude just forkin up money for an old ipad....but whatever So I give this dude my email. and hes like ok now im going to email you paypal money request. man every 2 min he was texting me like "did you get it yet" "did you get it yet" so i text him back like breh, im at work right now calm down ill tell you when I get it.

he still textin me...so finally I check my email and I see an email from paypal and it says. once you send the item and provide the seller with the tracking number, the funds will be released into your paypal account. which again sounded fishy.

so i text him back and im like ok I got the request. then I asked him btw where am I shipping this to...he's like NIGERIA...:beli: immediately im like man...somethin aint right

So I called paypal and Im like I got this email from you it looks exactly like a paypal email but it doesnt sound right its sayin for me to send the item before I receive the money. so they told me to send them the email. and they will investigate it...10 min later I get an email from them sayin yea its a fake email.

:stopitslime: Nikka tried to get me to send my ipad to him and I wasnt gonna get sh!t

so I text him back and I called him a fagg0t and told him to fukk off and stop texting me

he's like "what?? I just send you my money, are you trying to rip me off?"

:beli::beli::beli:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I got got but I was trying to get a job. Found an ad for secret shopper and long story short it turned out to be a scam they were tryin to get me to cash checks. my roomate was such a pussey tho hes like man you shouldnt of done that now they know where we live. The return address was in London what a bytch.