Let's talk about 'Good Morning'/'Good Night' Texts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's nice, but it shouldn't be EXPECTED. If you're dating someone sometimes you may text them, sometimes you call/video chat/facetime, or sometimes you may wake up next to them in the morning.

If you're feeling obligated to send a good morning or good night text, then you shouldn't do it. The reason women like it is because you feel that person cares or is thinking about you.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You know she feelin the kid if you getting them everyday with a blowing kiss emoji a few days after you first start talking :wow:

Ness

Banned
Daps
When you wake up to a pair of t*ts :wow:

Im jus frontin yall :mjcry:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I think it's nice, but it shouldn't be EXPECTED. If you're dating someone sometimes you may text them, sometimes you call/video chat/facetime, or sometimes you may wake up next to them in the morning.

If you're feeling obligated to send a good morning or good night text, then you shouldn't do it. The reason women like it is because you feel that person cares or is thinking about you.

:mjcry:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I love the Good morning text. I love them when they come out if nowhere. I love them when they arent followed by anything just those two words and that's it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't mind telling a lady I like that and I don't mind getting one but I wouldn't deem it mandatory or anything every single day. I wouldn't complain though:myman:.............

Single so I don't get any anyway:mjcry: