Let's Talk About Fresh Balls....

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
319uOI3jJ2L.jpg

FRESH BALLS - So Fresh So Dry 3oz tube. For the first time there is a product that prevents wetness and the uncomfortable feelings of being sweaty, sticky, and chafing in the groin area, which all men suffer from. Fresh Balls is a natural product and is formulated to keep your private area fresh and dry, and solves the perspiration problem. Fresh Balls is Aluminum Free, Paraben Free, and Talc Free. Oatmeal is used as an anti-irritant and Tea Tree Oil as an anti-bacterial. Fresh Balls is an easy to apply lotion that dries quickly, so it won't clump on your skin or leave a powdery residue in your pants. It can be used as often as needed and is recommended to use as part of your daily grooming routine. One tube lasts approximately one month.

fukk That Baby Powder, My Balls Fresh :blessed:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
319uOI3jJ2L.jpg

FRESH BALLS - So Fresh So Dry 3oz tube. For the first time there is a product that prevents wetness and the uncomfortable feelings of being sweaty, sticky, and chafing in the groin area, which all men suffer from. Fresh Balls is a natural product and is formulated to keep your private area fresh and dry, and solves the perspiration problem. Fresh Balls is Aluminum Free, Paraben Free, and Talc Free. Oatmeal is used as an anti-irritant and Tea Tree Oil as an anti-bacterial. Fresh Balls is an easy to apply lotion that dries quickly, so it won't clump on your skin or leave a powdery residue in your pants. It can be used as often as needed and is recommended to use as part of your daily grooming routine. One tube lasts approximately one month.

fukk That Baby Powder, My Balls Fresh :blessed:

they try to be big ballers

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:leon::obama:

Only thing I'm worried about is folks looking through my closet, however I would buy this in a sec.

I swear after a full day my balls are :merchant:. Baby powder can only do so much :sadcam: