39461_640.jpg

:shaq:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Of course a trash American male would find this amusing. :scusthov:

:youngsabo: I've always been lax about Asians. Definitely should be non-American though.
I'm trying to extend the olive branch:what:

I know I'm #HOH and #GMB to the death:pachaha:

But Im turning a new leaf :sas1:

I got a plan that can you get you and other coli brehettes in China for a weekend of 4-inch dikk Paradise.:sas2:

Listening.... Good here's the plan I need the coli brehettes to make some clips of the usual bitter and desperateness that is on display on thread. I will put that into YouTube video with sad music over it looking like one of them save a hungry child commercial.:whoo:

Then I will start a go-fund me for 15k and make a Reddit post and watch the money come. All you and the other coli brehettes need to do is get some passports ready.:obama:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to extend the olive branch:what:

I know I'm #HOH and #GMB to the death:pachaha:

But Im turning a new leaf :sas1:

I got a plan that can you get you and other coli brehettes in China for a weekend of 4-inch dikk Paradise.:sas2:

Listening.... Good here's the plan I need the coli brehettes to make some clips of the usual bitter and desperateness that is on display on thread. I will put that into YouTube video with sad music over it looking like one of them save a hungry child commercial.:whoo:

Then I will start a go-fund me for 15k and make a Reddit post and watch the money come. All you and the other coli brehettes need to do is get some passports ready.:obama:
There's no bitterness or desperateness here. I could see how one could become those things when dealing with the entitled American male. Speaking of ways to get to Asia ladies TEFL, and get paid!