Lets talk about all these non animal milks for a minute

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
My wife drinks all that dumb shyt. I keep telling her that studies will come out eventually saying all that shyt is bad for humans, but she don't believe me.

I'll use a tiny bit of all of what OP listed as coffee creamer when I run out, though

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I drink the low-calorie, unsweetened ones. I like oat milk the best but drink almond milk and occassionally soy milk too. Only in smoothies or on oatmilk/healthy cereal though, I don't drink them by themselves.

My wife drinks all that dumb shyt. I keep telling her that studies will come out eventually saying all that shyt is bad for humans, but she don't believe me.

I'll use a tiny bit of all of what OP listed as coffee creamer when I run out, though

What particularly about oats, almonds, or soy do you think is bad for humans? Is there a particular additive you don't like, or what?

Milk (which is literally baby food, not adult food) has been linked to multiple diseases when overconsumed. Adults shouldn't be taking in that many calories in liquid form.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I drink the low-calorie, unsweetened ones. I like oat milk the best but drink almond milk and occassionally soy milk too. Only in smoothies or on oatmilk/healthy cereal though, I don't drink them by themselves.

What particularly about oats, almonds, or soy do you think is bad for humans? Is there a particular additive you don't like, or what?

Milk (which is literally baby food, not adult food) has been linked to multiple diseases when overconsumed. Adults shouldn't be taking in that many calories in liquid form.
I dont have a specific ingredient in mind but I feel like all of these "newer" foods are just fads that are being pushed by the follower crowds. I know food science has come a long way but where was a lot of this stuff when we were little? I just don't believe a lot of this "natural" stuff is actually natural. I can't prove it in any way though so I may be way off...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I dont have a specific ingredient in mind but I feel like all of these "newer" foods are just fads that are being pushed by the follower crowds. I know food science has come a long way but where was a lot of this stuff when we were little? I just don't believe a lot of this "natural" stuff is actually natural. I can't prove it in any way though so I may be way off...
I don’t think it’s that deep breh. I think people just wanted alternatives to real milk
:heh:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I don’t think it’s that deep breh. I think people just wanted alternatives to real milk
:heh:
I've literally never heard anybody say they wanted a milk alternative (exceot for those that are lactose intolerant). They came out of nowhere then caught on because of monkey see monkey do'ism

Superstar
Daps

They’re just liquified versions of things we would have eaten in the wild anyways.

• Dap
Reactions: B86