Let's shyt on Xbox (Tru Story)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
4b94000d-194a-40f1-8d42-bd8480d8749d.6eedc383f678c965d74ba13496c254a9.jpeg

Now the Xbox series consoles can do no wrong other than the lame ass names :francis:

But they did something that is foul. Maybe Sony did this too? We know how computers and worst of all cell phones not performing as well as they could/should/would because they did until the new thing arrives then the older phones slow down. Apple got caught, so did others. And that brings me to Xbox and the creation of this here thread.

I actively use a one X and a series X and shortly after the series X landed the one X began to slow down considerably. At this time that truth was largely unspoken in as the stories in the news was all about how much faster these new systems are.

Yes, they did slow down the boot time and loading times for games. So the one X has a SSD and loads shyt faster than the one s. I noticed the difference pre series X. But now? Loading times are ridiculous. Cuphead takes me about a full minute to reach the start screen. My dashboard half the time doesn't even load. I either have to restart the system or I can access everything via the guide button but yeah. A sus tactic to "encourage" ppl to upgrade. Maybe this isn't a widespread issue? But it's been my reality. Anyone else experiencing similar?