Lets settle this: am I the GOAT Thread Poster?

Is Chris Deezy the GOAT Thread Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You punk ass nikkas will try and insult me & be like :krs: waiting for me to respond

You can't be like me so you want to feel my e-penis penetrate you via ether

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Wassup @SilkkTheStalker come on in and vote my nikka :wtb:

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
You forgot to shut the fukk up :jawalrus:

no i didnt. thanks for another shytty thread with no premise that will generate zero discussion that basically only exists because you crave the attention of other people talking about you. you really just made a thread to ask people what they think about you which is honestly just pathetic. so go ahead and post that idont give a fukk gif or whatever thing you have done 1000 times before that isnt funny or interesting lets get this classic chris dorner thread going.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
no i didnt. thanks for another shytty-

closedoor.gif

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This thread is so stupid..you and everyone here knows you're the goat poster..why even make a thread about it.:mindblown:

Man these nikkas won't listen until you hit them with hard facts :deadmanny:

That's what this poll is for. Letting the people decide :youngsabo:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah vote yes help this pathetic attention whore validate his entire existence by having strangers on a message board vote if they like him or not.

the fact that you make a thread asking people if they like you then you beg people to vote yes is just such a classic chris dorner move but i think you dont even realize it.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
yeah vote yes help this pathetic attention whore validate his entire existence by having strangers on a message board vote if they like him or not.

the fact that you make a thread asking people if they like you then you beg people to vote yes is just such a classic chris dorner move but i think you dont even realize it.

Tell em why you mad son