Let's say I don't believe the world is round. How can one prove the world is round to me?

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Here is Dr. Carl Sagan explaining how Greek scientist Eratosthenes figured out that the surface of the Earth is curved, deduced that the planet is basically a ball, and calculated very closely how big the ball is, merely by noting the different shadows cast by the sun over a couple of sticks, at the summer solstice.
And did all this in 240 BCE.

pure genius

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Believe in the white man's science, brehs. Funny how the Earth is "round" yet nobody is falling off of it due to "gravity". leRidd me this - if Gravity is all powerful and shyt then why can an ant fall off of a skyscraper? Hmmmmm?:usure:
:snoop:

because of Molecules Jesus Christ the Coli is stupid :snoop:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
That's the kinda shyt they did because they were bored and the drugs were probably shytty

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I've been curious as to how flat Earth folks describe the planet in their eyes.

Are all of the continents on one side? What is considered the edge and how is it different from the flat parts? Is gravity no longer something to believe in because it fuels a round earth theory?

I'm not the type to condemn for different beliefs.. I'd rather give them the time to express their thoughts in full. So anyone who is a believer, you have an audience with me. No judgements.