Let's say Drake sent nothing inappropriate to Millie Bobby Brown nor planned to/tried to manipulate her into sending him anything inappropriate.......

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why did he think doing this which outside of family members texting each other, only pedophiles(for the most part) does would be something society thinks is OK?:gucci:In a perfect society if he kept it STRICTLY E for everyone, G for general audiences, fun for the whole family etc so NO inappropriate pictures, NO inappropriate videos, NO inappropriate text messages, and NEVER ONCE tried to manipulate her into showing something inappropriate(For example she tells him she got a bug bite/rash below her breasts after waking up and he said cover your breasts cause I cant see that and show me with the "I can't see that" to make her think he not a pedo as a pedo would want to see them and he just wants to give her some helpful info and he gets a nude picture video out of her) and if she texted/sent an inappropriate video/picture he'd go to the police/her parents with that info to show she trying to set him up and not him setting himself up that would be perfectly OK but we not in a perfect world and only pedos do what he does so why did he think this would be received anything other than he a pedo? :hhh: At my last job a pet store there was a customer with a kid(probably around 8-10) and he fukked with Pokemon and the mom was like "ya'll should play online sometime and I thought for a second I could get his Nintendo 3DS ID or whatever it was/is called strictly for gaming to play with him with battles and shyt but I instantly saw how that would look as all it takes is for his father to see it and even though it's 100% Jesus clean of sin he'd still call me a pedo and im out a job/nikkas know in the area so I just offered him the new Pokemon game(was Sun and Moon then)but he already had the game. Is Drake a fukking idiot :skip::what::snoop:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's a pedophile. In that interview on the red carpet she says they text about things that she can't talk about, that she doesn't wanna share and that Drake texts her about "boys"...

She also said that he has taken her out to dinner. OvHo dikkriders have been trying to erase that video off the planet. It keeps popping back up.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Why did he think doing this which outside of family members texting each other, only pedophiles(for the most part) does would be something society thinks is OK?:gucci:In a perfect society if he kept it STRICTLY E for everyone, G for general audiences, fun for the whole family etc so NO inappropriate pictures, NO inappropriate videos, NO inappropriate text messages, and NEVER ONCE tried to manipulate her into showing something inappropriate(For example she tells him she got a bug bite/rash below her breasts after waking up and he said cover your breasts cause I cant see that and show me with the "I can't see that" to make her think he not a pedo as a pedo would want to see them and he just wants to give her some helpful info and he gets a nude picture video out of her) and if she texted/sent an inappropriate video/picture he'd go to the police/her parents with that info to show she trying to set him up and not him setting himself up that would be perfectly OK but we not in a perfect world and only pedos do what he does so why did he think this would be received anything other than he a pedo? :hhh:
This is ONE sentence breh :damn:
At my last job a pet store there was a customer with a kid(probably around 8-10) and he fukked with Pokemon and the mom was like "ya'll should play online sometime and I thought for a second I could get his Nintendo 3DS ID or whatever it was/is called strictly for gaming to play with him with battles and shyt but I instantly saw how that would look as all it takes is for his father to see it and even though it's 100% Jesus clean of sin he'd still call me a pedo and im out a job/nikkas know in the area so I just offered him the new Pokemon game(was Sun and Moon then)but he already had the game. Is Drake a fukking idiot :skip::what::snoop:
This is another one :damn:

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He's a pedophile. In that interview on the red carpet she says they text about things that she can't talk about, that she doesn't wanna share and that Drake texts her about "boys"...

She also said that he has taken her out to dinner. OvHo dikkriders have been trying to erase that video off the planet. It keeps popping back up.
well then send him to prison then for all i care

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Imagine trying to hide it knowing it was recorded and the whole internet was talking about it\

:russ: