Let's remember this as we enter the next gen...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The Xbox one biggest mistake wasn't Kinect, Sony's playroom was probably the most successful ps4 launch title before it got shut down.

The problem was how they was trying to make you go digital so they could use the power of the cloud to make better games. Sounds great but you guys deemed that too much control. What happens if you get banned, do you lose all your titles? fukk that, fukk Xbox. Then this happened...

It was known at the time that they ability to access used games is what put the ps4 in the early lead after losing the gen prior.

So it's confusing logically speaking to see those same gamers embrace the Sony digital only ps5 that comes packed with new features like the ability to record any conversation so they can cut down on bullying that allegedly happens mostly on Xbox (according to them)

Nobody is concerned with losing their games due to this? 7yrs ago it was all that, now Sony doing it and setting it up for you to get victimized easier than ever before. You can call me a bytch ass fakkit, then you hit record while I respond saying something equally as vulgar and now I'm out of my collection. So I guess talk shyt here while you still can because once you get online?

YOUR ENTIRE LIBRARY IS AT STAKE :damn:

Sony Exclusive :banderas:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
before the pushback, M$ was gonna let you share your digital games with up to ten people

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The Xbox one biggest mistake wasn't Kinect, Sony's playroom was probably the most successful ps4 launch title before it got shut down.

The problem was how they was trying to make you go digital so they could use the power of the cloud to make better games. Sounds great but you guys deemed that too much control. What happens if you get banned, do you lose all your titles? fukk that, fukk Xbox. Then this happened...

It was known at the time that they ability to access used games is what put the ps4 in the early lead after losing the gen prior.

So it's confusing logically speaking to see those same gamers embrace the Sony digital only ps5 that comes packed with new features like the ability to record any conversation so they can cut down on bullying that allegedly happens mostly on Xbox (according to them)

Nobody is concerned with losing their games due to this? 7yrs ago it was all that, now Sony doing it and setting it up for you to get victimized easier than ever before. You can call me a bytch ass fakkit, then you hit record while I respond saying something equally as vulgar and now I'm out of my collection. So I guess talk shyt here while you still can because once you get online?

YOUR ENTIRE LIBRARY IS AT STAKE :damn:

Sony Exclusive :banderas:

Honest Question Sony Stans.... Are they still recording you online? Is this feature something you guys can utilize?
I figure no need to create a new thread, I just want an update because I honestly don't know.

And if so, has anyone used it (or had it used on them)