Let's reflect on this Bible Passage with regards to the new site, brehs

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Exodus 32 NIV - The Golden Calf - When the people saw - Bible Gateway

The story of Moses and the Golden Calf

Basically, Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt and after wandering for so long, the Israelites kept asking Moses for more and more miracles. He kept delivering and the Israelites became so arrogant that they rebelled against Moses :ohhh:

@bk and @Brooklynzson have been blessing us with miracles and we we're about to create a golden calf false god (go to another site) :wow:

We should be ashamed brehs.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go to another site? When was this?

I didn't think it got that serious :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exodus 32 NIV - The Golden Calf - When the people saw - Bible Gateway

The story of Moses and the Golden Calf

Basically, Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt and after wandering for so long, the Israelites kept asking Moses for more and more miracles. He kept delivering and the Israelites became so arrogant that they rebelled against Moses :ohhh:

@bk and @Brooklynzson have been blessing us with miracles and we we're about to create a golden calf false god (go to another site) :wow:

We should be ashamed brehs.

amen

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
your analogy is sacrilegious.

smh @ comparing a message board (based as it may be) to Moses freeing his people and doing magic tricks in the desert for 40 years.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
your analogy is sacrilegious.

smh @ comparing a message board (based as it may be) to Moses freeing his people and doing magic tricks in the desert for 40 years.

Not at all, friend. It's about loyalty. Nothing wrong with using parables and analogy.

Let's be based and ponder the coincidences, compadre.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
This new site is on some futuristic shyt, I feel like an old person who has no idea how technology works. I'm intrigued by it but fear that it may become self-aware one day and lead to our downfall. You must appease the new coli god for it may strike us down with glorious vengeance. Those who are no believers may leave the site peacefully in exile or risk the wrath of an angry god.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This new site is on some futuristic shyt, I feel like an old person who has no idea how technology works. I'm intrigued by it but fear that it may become self-aware one day and lead to our downfall. You must appease the new coli god for it may strike us down with glorious vengeance. Those who are no believers may leave the site peacefully in exile or risk the wrath of an angry god.

You aint lying breh. I'm on my phone and when you @ someone and start typing it auto completes :wow: