Let's reflect on how Koma Inducing Meals (K.I.M.) taught @CantStop how to dribble

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
he has single handedly raised the swag levels of the greater toronto area and most of missisauga by simply being there, tutoring the timid virgins of the land in the ways of being a man, a muslim and a master of their environment

if it wasn't for him, alexandra park wouldn't be the thriving, peaceful utopia that it is today

so we gon pay homage to the GOAT west afrikan small forward, the same way @Broke Wave paid for his nutritious salmon meal upon meeting him

and he pawgin :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
@charmander :wow:

i rmember @Broke Wave being surprised at how a man so large could move so gracefully on the court..and him being amazed at me putting my balls in a neegas face 5 feet from the basket on a one handed cockbacker..

but i must thank him as he was there holding my hand as i went through rehab..cracking jokes for me..

ladies of the coli, @Broke Wave is one the msot suavve dedicated neegaz youll meet..after surgery, he picked me up and drove me to my house..keep in mind he had to fight crackheads, gangbangers, and 5 oclock traffic just to do this noble deeds..if he offers to fly you out, take it, he knows how to wine and dine a woman :whew:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

i rmember @Broke Wave being surprised at how a man so large could move so gracefully on the court..and him being amazed at me putting my balls in a neegas face 5 feet from the basket on a one handed cockbacker..

but i must thank him as he was there holding my hand as i went through rehab..cracking jokes for me..

ladies of the coli, @Broke Wave is one the msot suavve dedicated neegaz youll meet..after surgery, he picked me up and drove me to my house..keep in mind he had to fight crackheads, gangbangers, and 5 oclock traffic just to do this noble deeds..if he offers to fly you out, take it, he knows how to wine and dine a woman :whew:

:wow: thats my nigag

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: that was truly jabari's finest hour

weaving thru rush hour traffic and perilous projects on his 6 speed huffy to come scoop up a wounded komrade at a time of need
BrowserPreview_tmp.gif