Lets keep it really real, Real nikkaz don't Cosplay or PREORDER GAMES

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
fukk I look like pre-ordering some fukkin game and shyt :heh:
Real nikkaz walk into the lil gamestop or whathave you and be like "Yo, give me that new joint right over there"
The lil fakkit nikka behind the counter will then be like "Uh, did you preorder one sir"
I won't even answer, I'll just give him the :birdman:
Then regardless if they had extras or not, the shyts getting rung up. And the nikka lucky I didn't snatch his ass from behind the register for looking at me crazy
I've calmed down a lot since my younger days, but pre ordering games?
GAMES really need to be preordered now? You might as well preorder your Sailor Moon outfit while you at it fukkin :wrist: nerd

:aicmon: Really bruh
Alright :manny:
:uFURIOUS:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Them PS4 preorder numbers got you mad as fukk, its so obvious :laff:

If Xbox one was winning ID BET MY LIFE this thread would not have been made

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Them PS4 preorder numbers got you mad as fukk, its so obvious :laff:

If Xbox one was winning ID BET MY LIFE this thread would not have been made
Xbox is always winning in things like pre-orders, sales, etc. Why would I give a shyt about that tho?
I care about games. If the ONLY WAY to get them was via a preorder then sure. But games are not in short supply
Systems at launches, but games? If I preordered a system and tagged some games on with that? OK
If a preorder comes with some tight exclusive shyt? I understand it. But when I do it I still feel like I got suckered in
But thats neither here nor there. Overall in general, Real nikkaz don't pre-order games is all I'm sayin
Some nikkaz sniff lines off a bytches back while getting it in doggystyle
Other nikkaz pre-order Knack, thats all I'm alluding too. Sorry if that offended you :manny:
are u trying to say u havent preordered gta v?:birdman:
As a trill ass G, my plan is to hijack the delivery truck and then sell them for $20 a pop in the hood :ld:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I STOPPED PREORDERING WHEN I WENT TO PICK UP 3 GAMES AND EVERY TIME THEM shytS WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE. NOW I JUST BUY LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. IF IT AIN'T THERE IT AIN'T THERE. I'M NOT EVEN DRIVING AROUND LOOKING FOR THAT shyt.