Lets keep it 100% Reality The Locker Room is Out here LOSING right now

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

nikkas still letting trannies troll them

:snoop:

Admins putting on capes firing and rehiring hoes the same day :what:

bytches snatching off their panties and making their p*ssy lips clap in honor of the Coli, but nikkas are so still SOHH unappreciative

I think this Rep War needs to pop off full blast we in need of good old fashioned genocide :youngsabo:

And a few :ban:

A

A Friend of The People

I should probably update it to "The Locker Room" is out here losing. All the other forums seem to be running pretty :hug:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This board is far from losing, but some peeps just need to slow it down a bit.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
nikkas still letting trannies troll them

:snoop:

Admins putting on capes firing and rehiring hoes the same day :what:

bytches snatching off their panties and making their p*ssy lips clap in honor of the Coli, but nikkas are so still SOHH unappreciative

I think this Rep War needs to pop off full blast we in need of good old fashioned genocide :youngsabo:

And a few :ban:

Summary of events? I know about the weekend stuff but what happened the past 2 days?

A

A Friend of The People

Summary of events? I know about the weekend stuff but what happened the past 2 days?

honestly not too sure. I had to remove myself from the simping and fakkitry. To no surprise when I return today I see the front page littered with the same old shyt

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The whole way of dealing with OP was questionable...other than that...the fukkery is what keeps this place interesting :yes:

A

A Friend of The People

lmao at nikkas coming in here FURIOUS telling me to "calm" down

:umad: