Let's Have the First Female POTY!!!!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Hello Ladies!! As you know it's time for the POTY!! I think 2017 is the year for the ladies. I really do and I think it's time we saw our first female poster of the year. It's time we make out mark and kill the "women aren't smart, funny or good conversationalist" stereotype once and for all because we all know that there is no truth to it.

I'm pretty sure most of you have seen my other thread so I'll keep it short and sweet.

You know I'm always down for ladies. Ya'll are my number 1's and I would love to have your vote.

I know that there are other ladies in the running and I don't want to take anything away from them. I would only ask that we vote for one another and near the end of the day if the race looks tight and one lady is ahead and just needs a few votes that we all rally behind that lady, be it me or one of the other lovely ladies, that's all I ask. :smile:

PS I know we adore the guys and all but let's be real. We don't get the respect we deserve. Let's make it happen. :yes:

PSS If you've already voted for me. Thank you thank you thank you. If I haven't repped you yet I will tomorrow or when the final votes comes in; win or lose.

PSSS If I left anyone out I am sooooo sorry. Please tag any other ladies that I missed. Thanks again.

The OFFICIAL 2016 TLR POTY Thread

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
tumblr_mb6gd86uv81qiyh2n.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Thanks to everyone who voted from me!! I appreciate you. We didn't win it this year but they needed 5 threads and an army of dudes and aliases to bring us down . When it takes an army to bring one woman down that's not a loser. That's a legend. :ehh:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Thanks to everyone who voted from me!! I appreciate you. We didn't win it this year but they needed 5 threads and an army of dudes and aliases to bring us down . When it takes an army to bring one woman down that's not a loser. That's a legend. :ehh:

You did great all year and I can't think of anyone else here that could have given malc a run for his money like you did. Especially with this being such a male dominated forum.