Let's Have An Honest Convo: If Shannon Sharpe Actually Was Sweet...

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:jbhmm:why exactly would that matter? I don't watch sports talk shows at all so I'm unfamiliar with his time on First Take, and I've only listened to maybe two shows on Club Shay Shay (:heh::heh:) but if he's gay, how would that effect anything he does in terms of broadcasting

Serious question, sans Diddy, I'm not with the "Successful Black Man= Gay!" neck rolling at the salon, sista girl talk some of you brehs be on.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Idk...Jesus is gay and has pedophile tendencies the way he be having kids on his lap and he still is the mascot of white supremacy 🤷🏿‍♀️

:heh:you like fukking white boys in the ass, but I'll let you continue with your misunderstood artist gimmick, you hawk anymore of your rip off shyt scribblings to dumbasses you fat fukk?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Heterosexual men aren't trying to tune in to hear what ol shay shay got to say say if he gay gay.

It's best to leave sexuality out of sports commentary.

Daps
didn’t he mistakenly air an IG livestream while having sex with a woman? how can he be gay?

:troll:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why does The Coli want every famous black man to be gay

People love calling black men gay

:comeon: HES BEING CALLED GAY
BECAUSE HE WAS GOING ON DATES
HANGING OUT WITH
WITH AN OPENLY GAY MAN
WHO USED TO fukk ANOTHER NFL PLAYER

nikkaS DIDN'T RANDOMLY
START QUESTIONING HIS SEXUALITY.
:devil:
:evil:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:It wouldn’t matter but the jokes he’ll get will be hilarious.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Serious question, sans Diddy, I'm not with the "Successful Black Man= Gay!" neck rolling at the salon, sista girl talk some of you brehs be on.
this might be one of the nerviest things ive ever seen said on TLR :usure:

Idk...Jesus is gay and has pedophile tendencies the way he be having kids on his lap and he still is the mascot of white supremacy 🤷🏿‍♀️
the problem in the story is giving God a human mind and body and expecting him to not act like a human. or juelzing when he does... then again thats prolly why the catholic church suppressed the infancy gospel of thomas. god forbid jesus himself make a mistake, yknow :heh: