Let’s end the debate!!! Which port of Aladdin was better?

Which is the better port?

• SNES

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • GENESIS

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:youngsabo:
sddefault.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i liked SNES more

The swinging and platforming made it more fun like prince of persia. I remember first playing the SNES edition and being blown away at how much better it was.

Looking at them side by side the sega version had way better graphics and animations though

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i liked SNES more

The swinging and platforming made it more fun like prince of persia. I remember first playing the SNES edition and being blown away at how much better it was.

Looking at them side by side the sega version had way better graphics and animations though
When I first learned the parachute :wow:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Depends on which one you played less, believe it or not.
I had an SNES so that version is the one I'm more in tune with but the Genesis version felt more true to the nature of the film than the Rated E for everyone version the SNES folk had to deal with. Both awesome games, though.
This wasn't as bad as the gap in quality between the SNES and Genesis Version of Jurassic Park.
:francis:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Depends on which one you played less, believe it or not.
I had an SNES so that version is the one I'm more in tune with but the Genesis version felt more true to the nature of the film than the Rated E for everyone version the SNES folk had to deal with. Both awesome games, though.
This wasn't as bad as the gap in quality between the SNES and Genesis Version of Jurassic Park.
:francis:
ehh

depending on what kinda game you looking for, both them JP games are pretty solid.

only thing lacking in the SNES version was saves

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
ehh

depending on what kinda game you looking for, both them JP games are pretty solid.

only thing lacking in the SNES version was saves​

The Snes version had that weird (to me) Isometric(?) look similar to True Lies, which lent itself beautifully to cheap moments of shyt just jumping at you off screen and fukking you and your run up. I was much more in tune with the platform tower setup of the Genesis version, having played mad Superhero games (Most noticeably the Xmen for Genesis) that had that layout.
Felt more at home to me, even though now I can appreciate and beat the SNES version having grown as a person/gamer.​

Last edited: