Let's Discuss All The SOHH Greats Falling Off.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Gotta give props to @diggy for being the only person to be a mod on both forums.

I think if I had to describe my posting career, it'll be comparable to Nick Vam Exel. I have potential that shines every now and then, but I'm not consistent so I can't really be considered a threat. Plus I'm a ugly ass nikka.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Gotta give props to @diggy for being the only person to be a mod on both forums.

I think if I had to describe my posting career, it'll be comparable to Nick Vam Exel. I have potential that shines every now and then, but I'm not consistent so I can't really be considered a threat. Plus I'm a ugly ass nikka.

:laff:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Remember whe you was the only poster left on Sohh and spent all your time trying to shyt on the coli? :birdman:

:childplease: I never dissed the-coli

I didn't think it'll last (L for me), but, I was holdin' down my team the time being (I was :troll:n to be a SOHH Legend)

I didn't know it was that deep

I won't apologize and accept that I was totally wrong about the-coli

But, I got love for SOHH; held me down during college and even during a seriously dark time (a couple years ago), in my life

the-coli won, big!

cook

Banned
Daps

@Walt was a sohh mod too

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I would share my sohh stories but I couldn't get my account approved:comeon:
I wish I would've been there for the fukkery yall talk about:heh:
I just lurked the music and sports sections:yeshrug:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I blame all this damn switcheroo'in & upgradin' we been doing. :camby:

The original coli was just fine.
i lost motivation after the change of the coli :sadcam:

i have barely been posting since it changed over :to:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Its like taking cats from USFL and expecting them to be Stars in he NFL. Yeah you gonna get a few that can make the transition but its a new day over here. Them stripes you earned over at SOHH don't mean the same over here... And plus the game has changed.... Trolls tend to get more love than good, legit, soild posters over here.... :mjpls:

This.

You can make a legit thread talking about a SERIOUS issue and only get a few replies.....but a dude can make an obvious bait thread saying something like "Black women smell the worst" or something about some other stupid sh*t and it'll get 200 replies, easy.

Funny enough, the few female posters who post in here are the main ones who largely contribute anything of merit.