Let's Discuss All The SOHH Greats Falling Off.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Legends come, legends go, legends die and new legends are born, friends. Lets not hold onto the past like x girlfriends but look to the future and enjoy what we have, in the present like gifts.

We all have a perspective to offer so lets offer it so the demonic filth can be separated from whats good and friends can see the truth that lies in Gods way, love.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What happened to the PAWG genre? :lupe:
You can always race troll, noone can make a race thread like you :ohlawd:
rip to troll race...those done do numbers anymore..
pawg as well

im the reason why @bk created the "the race track fourm" :mjpls:

i think i found a new way to troll, this new tactic i discovered..just testing phase currently
going to slowly roll this out on quarter 4

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
malcolm never been a top poster he was just a nikka that stalked girls and reposted their pics

he actually get more respect on here than on SOHH

the biggest fall off of all time may be my nikka @diggy tho. his comedic genius was unmatched for a minute :ohmy:
i never stalked females

to be honest i stalked dudes..
:manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
rip to troll race...those done do numbers anymore..
pawg as well

im the reason why @bk created the "the race track fourm" :mjpls:

i think i found a new way to troll, this new tactic i discovered..just testing phase currently
going to slowly roll this out on quarter 4
O great, friend, now thanks to you we cant even openly speak about race related issues in a more public forum and instead get them swept under the rug where no one will see them. O bravo, are you proud of this? :snoop:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's a fukking pocket protector nerd convention up in here.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Trolling is a lost art man Nowadays any fakkit 14 year old can tweet some slick shyt and be labelled a troll :no:

Back when I was coming up in the game, you had to EARN your stripes
You didn't become a troll overnight. When you came to a forum there were already elite trolls runnining that shyt, and you had to bring something different to the table. You had to actually research your topics, pick the right time of day, and the right day of the week. It was a JOB.

nowadays, the passion and the love for the sub culture just isnt there anymore. It's sort of like producing in 2013, everybody wants to do it, but no one wants to learn the history, or take the time out to do it well.

:snoop:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Trolling is a lost art man Nowadays any fakkit 14 year old can tweet some slick shyt and be labelled a troll :no:

Back when I was coming up in the game, you had to EARN your stripes
You didn't become a troll overnight. When you came to a forum there were already elite trolls runnining that shyt, and you had to bring something different to the table. You had to actually research your topics, pick the right time of day, and the right day of the week. It was a JOB.

nowadays, the passion and the love for the sub culture just isnt there anymore. It's sort of like producing in 2013, everybody wants to do it, but no one wants to learn the history, or take the time out to do it well.

:snoop:
The trolls are the same as they always were. Clowns and demonic trash, friend. Go into any forum with random trolls and troll the trolls. Watch what happens, A ban that wont make you dance.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
malcolm never been a top poster he was just a nikka that stalked girls and reposted their pics

he actually get more respect on here than on SOHH

the biggest fall off of all time may be my nikka @diggy tho. his comedic genius was unmatched for a minute :ohmy:
Thank you. I was about 23 back then, I'm almost 35 now, I'm a far less outlandish on the internet as I used to be, also being a mod I cant be as brazen. I'm still acting a fool in the real world on occasion.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I blame all this damn switcheroo'in & upgradin' we been doing. :camby:

The original coli was just fine.