Let's Discuss All The SOHH Greats Falling Off.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its like taking cats from USFL and expecting them to be Stars in he NFL. Yeah you gonna get a few that can make the transition but its a new day over here. Them stripes you earned over at SOHH don't mean the same over here... And plus the game has changed.... Trolls tend to get more love than good, legit, soild posters over here.... :mjpls:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Damn near all of ya'll became role players. :scusthov:
My brehs @malcolmxxx_45 and @Malta are the only ones holding shyt down :ld:
Meanwhile all the new nikkas are taking over, @BrothaZay @HarlemsOwn :salute:

:laff: at this list of who's "taking over"

Malk is malk, he's always gonna do what he does :salute: Zay tries but he is more on that struggle troll tip, he does have a knack for making threads on popular subjects where his opinion is the opposite of 95% of the regular population and making folks upset so I'll give him that. Harlemsown is banned and gone after being sonned countless times so how is he "taking over"

It's hard being a legend throughout 2 eras of messageboards so thats why @Malta gets my :salute: I was John Doe at SOHH and had to make a name for my brand at The Coli and my post-life is so much more rewarding, but it is a burden

i actually fell off

looking for new gimmic

I like that "so we stealing threads now" thing you got going now, I can see it catching on :lupe:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
malcolm never been a top poster he was just a nikka that stalked girls and reposted their pics

he actually get more respect on here than on SOHH

the biggest fall off of all time may be my nikka @diggy tho. his comedic genius was unmatched for a minute :ohmy: