Lets discuss Addida sneakers

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stan Smiths are a classic sneaker to me.

never owned any, i have a all white shell toe, but havent worn them in like 3 years because they shelltoe part just turned yellow for some reason rest of the shoe is still piff white

the shoes i posted above is only my second pair of addidas ive ever own, i like the high top look of them and something different from the other Nikes I usually rock. I dont mess with reebok, but then again who does?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
so i guess having swag is wearing the same footwear that everyone else is wearing...right? :comeon:
im a simple guy that wear retro jordans, white air forces, black airforces, addidas shell toes and NOTHING ELSE. no lebrons, no kobes. no kd's. i hate all that colorful shyt i see nowadays

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im a simple guy that wear retro jordans, white air forces, black airforces, addidas shell toes and NOTHING ELSE. no lebrons, no kobes. no kd's. i hate all that colorful shyt i see nowadays

yeah i dont like all the colorful sneakers either, i love me some air max's though, in fact next week when i get back into town i want to get these black/grey.white ones unless i scoop them up tomorrow but i doubt it

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Adidas u posted are wack breh :scusthov:. Only Adidas sneaker I like is the crazy 8

ok, i like them thats all that matters to me..shrugs shoulders...i just looked at the crazy 8 and they arent my cup of tea but if you like them thats all that matters

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
yeah i dont like all the colorful sneakers either, i love me some air max's though
oh yeah i forgot about air max's...i dont like the ones theyre making now tho, kinda bulky and clunky

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
never owned any, i have a all white shell toe, but havent worn them in like 3 years because they shelltoe part just turned yellow for some reason rest of the shoe is still piff white

the shoes i posted above is only my second pair of addidas ive ever own, i like the high top look of them and something different from the other Nikes I usually rock. I dont mess with reebok, but then again who does?

Breh between 16-21 Stan smiths were my shyt. Don't even ask me why the all black one's I had pair upon pair upon pair of those always plain black stan smiths.

I was in London tho so I don't know how fashion was in the US. I never got white Adidas shoes (never liked the look) but my brother got them and yeah the shell always got fukked up too quickly.

I think some people like Adidas wear those shyts for years some people don't. I noticed Jay Z wears Adidas alot You're either an Adidas fan or not tbh.

Now Reebok I ain't seen those shyts in donkeys :lolbron: