Lets be real, we don't matter to most people when we get older.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Including many of those within our own social circles. Most of the time when they do care for you, it's probably for a motive they have involving you. Most people are too busy with their own lives, families, and experiencing hardships that result in them seeing life for what it really is to truly care for others like like they used to as children. That's also probably why many adults have a hard time tolerating children's habits and calling them "childish and immature"

The only people that truly care for others nowadays are usually those that are passionate, able to make sacrafices, and dedicate their lives and free time to servicing others in various ways(not sexually).

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
uncaptioned-LzzZJ-50ec88df45240.jpeg

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
this is true but

only fakkots would want someone else besides themselves to care about them tho

At this point I would give zero fuks if my moms stopped "caring about" me right now.

Why would I give a fuk? (she cares about me but I still don't give a fuk...sh1t don't affect my life or emotions, i don't feel less happy because blank person doesn't care about me)

Grandparents cared about me but they're dead, what good can that do me now?

Just care about urself and Keep it moving. (while trying to help others when u can)

:manny:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Most people except for my good friends and family. I don't care what anyone thinks besides them anyways.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is true but

only fakkots would want someone else besides themselves to care about them tho

At this point I would give zero fuks if my moms stopped "caring about" me right now.

Why would I give a fuk? (she cares about me but I still don't give a fuk...sh1t don't affect my life or emotions, i don't feel less happy because blank person doesn't care about me)

Grandparents cared about me but they're dead, what good can that do me now?

Just care about urself and Keep it moving. (while trying to help others when u can)

:manny:
kinda harsh but in a way i see what you're saying and i feel your post. basically, just accept the game and choose to be happy regardless.

i think even if you help other people with no other motives it's still to feel good that you helped someone and so in a way it's still "selfish". but that's ok. Just do what you need to get the most happiness possible out of your life.