Let's Be Real....These Coli Detectives That Try To Expose the Female Posters..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
are the worst kind of simp fakkits posting on this forum. they're so fixated on verifying the gender of a member, they lose their damn mind in their hunt for the "truth." like, really, is it THAT serious??? is it absolutely imperative that you know if some anonymous personality has a dikk swinging between their legs instead of a soaking vagina?

"nah, i know that's a dude. i'm not going to get fooled like the last time."

:sadbron:

nikka, if you're that worried about the identity of a female poster on this forum, you need to log the fukk off and get some p*ssy. it's not that serious.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Name ,names motherfukker were all grown here ( malcolm) & were all e_goons,don't be scuuuured

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
thats what made it so easy to get trolled by that lesbian forum

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name ,names motherfukker were all grown here ( malcolm) & were all e_goons,don't be scuuuured

i'm talking about the lame ass thread trying to expose olivia and malcom. nikka sounds butthurt that olivia might be a dude. :scusthov: @ shutins catching feelings over some nameless skirt on a forum.

i don't care if a bytch on this forum sent me a pic of her titties. i'm still not giving a fukk. too much p*ssy out here for me to care about some forum fling.

:takedat:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
i'm talking about the lame ass thread trying to expose olivia and malcom. nikka sounds butthurt that olivia might be a dude. :scusthov: @ shutins catching feelings over some nameless skirt on a forum.

i don't care if a bytch on this forum sent me a pic of her titties. i'm still not giving a fukk. too much p*ssy out here for me to care about some forum fling.

:takedat:

this is very much so true :yeshrug:

nikkas on here with dry dikks and baby oil.

No p*ssy gettin nikkas :russ:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
def mad crazy virgin games going on

dudes tryna just ask for pics or watever

then its oh ur a man
NOW YOU HAVE TO SHOW PROOF

once that fails then its

*thinks of other cunning degenerate tactic*

gdi0v.png

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Cosign to the fullest. **** got these dudes shook as hell. If you aren't sending out dikk pics(who the fukk does that on a message board anyways?), you should have nothing to fear. It's not that serious.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
these nikkas on here sucked at life so their only way of making up for it is posting on here and trying to get "coli fame"

I got coli fame without even trying :yawn:

At the end of the day I :win:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
man u dont understand. its a lot of cats thats been simping for years. u think they were gonna change their ways just cuz we were on a new site????? :childplease:

:russ:

i mean but damn... where's the payoff to all this work they puttin in? if they translated that energy to chicks livin in they area it'd actually be worth somethin

somethings ill never understand :wow: