GOAT comedy character

:salute:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The first season without Michael was horrible, the final season wasn't bad though, it wasn't as good as the office was with Michael bur it was still decent.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
220px-MichaelScott.png

When Michael Scott the god left

GOAT comedy character

:salute:

Like homie said season 9 it warmed up again, season 8 had some moments too. Dwight hunting bed bugs in Jims room to get that girl out of there was crack up to me. But yeah, there was no fukkery on the level that Michael Scott could provide.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
This is one of my favorite shows of all-time. Seasons 2 and 3 are some of the funniest shyt I've ever watched. nikkas is still sleeping though. I tried to put my old roommate on this show and he hit me with the :rudy:.

If I had to pinpoint where they fell off I'd say Season 5. They writer's strike definitely effected the show and that was around the time the Jim and Pam shyt was stale. Everything after that got a struggle to watch. I had to force myself tocheck the episodes without Michael.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first season without Michael was horrible, the final season wasn't bad though, it wasn't as good as the office was with Michael bur it was still decent.
i feel the opposite. the season after Steve left was good imo. James Spade did his thing and Ed Helms seemed like the best choice to take over the central character role, even though they turned him into "Michael Scott lite". I mean it wasn't as good as the earlier seasons but it was still entertaining enough and would have been a good place to leave the show.

Meanwhile that last season, Not only was Steve Carell gone, so was BJ Novak and Mindy Kaling, and Ed Helms was barely in it and all the character development that had for his character in the previous season got thrown out the window. So basically they was working with half a cast (the lesser half) and they introduced some lame new characters to fill in the slots. then they did that lame shyt with the boom mic man. the whole season was bad. but the finale was good at least.