let's be real Pac put Biggie on that playa shyt

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
before he met pac he was a fat, ugly and dusty Brooklyn nikka rapping about dusty Brooklyn nikka shyt. Pac put him on that bay area game, got him some bytches probably bought him some clothes then all of a sudden he big poppa. even stealing bay area lingo pac was using "baby baaaby".

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
before he met pac he was a fat, ugly and dusty Brooklyn nikka rapping about dusty Brooklyn nikka shyt. Pac put him on that bay area game, got him some bytches probably bought him some clothes then all of a sudden he big poppa. even stealing bay area lingo pac was using "baby baaaby".
Pac was on that conscious sh1t tho
:dwillhuh:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

fr13jun02-stop-sign.jpg

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
to be honest pac started getting real fly after big did

pac was a timbs & denim regular block uniform cat

the high end luxury twist big did first sponsored by puff and bad boy records

am i tripping¿

:salute:

these young new nikkaz shouldn't even be making these types of threads

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
"
I used to buy him shyt and give him shyt and never ask for it back. I used to share. I'd share my experience in the game and the lessons and my roles and my knowled ge of the game with him. Ya know what I mean?...

I'm a little nikka. And thats why its so raw to just watch me battl e the lions cuz I'm just a little skinny nikka, battlin' nikkaz three times my size. Well Biggies not a playa, he's never been. He never had bytches til he got some fukkin' money. That's a trick that's not a player. That's not a poppa. So my point was to pr ove them wrong. I took every thing they glamourized and I personified it. I mean he glamourized Versace, Versace? I didn't call Versache he called me to come to his show and to wear his close and to "Please wear my shoes!" Please wear my shyt you are the I'm age of Versace. Everything he glamourized, I personified. Everything he want to have, I got. Jewels, look, I got more jewels than slick rick. Slick Rick, I love that nikka til fukkin' death but I'm definatly doin' it. I personify every image that a nikkaz faced. I personified it. Because I looked up to these nikkaz. So everything they talkin' about I really got into it and I perfected it. So I know if he's pretendin' and I know it. Cuz the same thing that they love about me, they gotta admire, they forgot , Biggie forgot."

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The only time Pac was rockin high designer brands publicly was during his Death Row tenure. He wasn’t “known” for dressing like that before Big.

Natasha Walker talked about Pac's financial struggles before Death Row and how after he joined, he changed because he finally had the things he felt like he deserved.