Lets be real for a second, there is no way you can bag a women if...

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Not true. If you're entertaining your are money.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Men like dumb looking women because it makes them think they can fukk easier.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
This reminds me of my ex good student. but immature as fukk.

The nerve of that b*tch to tell me we dont have any intellectual conversations, when she made me watch reality shows all day with her. :pacspit:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
no, this isn't the case. i've dealt with women who i've felt were smarter than me (book smart ones and street smart ones) because i've dealt with more women who were older than me. i think the problem is (and this is an assumption, i don't know you well enough to know for sure, but judging by most of the posts about women here by most people, these are my thoughts), you're thinking women are always on some hunt for someone who's "superior" to them, or more like the "bigger, better deal" which in some cases they might be but not in all cases. some just want someone that's attractive and good to them and with reasonable intelligence. not all women are after someone with status and money, and not all of them want to feel like their man is smarter than them. after a point, you realize intelligence is flexible, meaning that some people are more knowledgeable in certain areas than others. and it's not about how much information you know off hand as much as it's about your desire to take in information and your desire to use it properly...

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh no. As someone who hung out at Columbia University a lot, many of the girls were dating dumb musicians, Brooklyn hood dudes and the like.

You should replace intellect with success. Very rare for highly successful women to date down. Its all about the money.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If you a cute ass nikka you can bag who ever the fukk you want, smarter than you or dumber than you.:shaq: