Let People Beat Your Ass In Order To Hang With Them, Brehettes

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We used to call those birthday beats. Imagine my amusement when I learned gang members take pride in that shyt like it's a hard passage.

Dudes used to duck school the whole week running from birthday beats. One time I was caught in the gym and jumped. Gym teacher walked in and started freaking out. We beat dudes out their pants before :dame:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sad af honestly

And why record and post this shyt. Doesn’t make anyone involved look intelligent

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:
Like imagine what life would be like if getting jumped in was an administrative requirement for entry to any facet of society.

Like you just passed your 6th cert, aced the zoom interview, now you gotta show up for a 2 minute fade from the whole Network team in the IT dept.

You passed the bar get invited by a really prestigious firm, but first you gotta get jumped in.

Middle school safety patrol? Jumped in

Bachelors degree? You gotta make through the flurry of fists from 19 alumni, to get across stage and accept that bytch.

Joining a church? 5 minutes catching hands, and Stacy Adams square toes, from all deacons AND ushers!

“Dad I just lost a tooth, look!”

*dad nods proudly as the child’s uncles enter the room hike their pants up and cracking knuckles*

“I see you, son. Looks like you bout to lose a few more… welcome to adult teeth gang lil ass nikka…”

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That "jump in" shyt is weird.

I guess it sets a high bar for people who wanna join the set.

Once you're in you gonna get all the fades you want. From the homies and from the opps. But I guess they wanna guarantee you caught one good azz whooping?

We don’t do jump ins in Chicago. That’s a good way to die. Low key we did have an equivalent to a DP back in the day and nikkas would get violated. But that shyt probably only happening in prison now. nikkas ain’t going for that goofy ass shyt. You are not about to have a nikka willfully show up to get they ass beat. Cali gangs got more structure in that sense, nikkas be respecting the rules set in place. But even out there, certain nikkas not showing up for no DP and you not even gonna try them like that cause it’s a fact somebody getting shot

Tair

Superstar
Daps
They went from knitting/crocheting/wine parties to getting mollywhopped to join the sistahood?

:gucci:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
She got the Red special

IMG-9242.png