Let me tell a little story regarding my boss and why to never judge a book by its cover.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So my boss and ceo of the company I work for is a pretty homely type of dude if you ever ran into him anywhere. Dresses very laid back and doesn't come across like someone who is eating too good. Well last week, we happened to be pulling into the parking deck at the same time and dude was rolling in a Honda Accord. I'm thinking 05 or 06 model. I'm like cool seems right for him. Well today when I'm in his office, I ask him to borrow a pen because I can't find mine. When he opens his desk drawer, I notice his key chain. All I remember seeing is a porsche and ferrari key staring me right in my face. I give him the :gladbron: and he hits me with a quick :jawalrus: Never judge a book by its cover brehs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They were prolly usb sticks.

yeah i have a mercedes one :manny:

however alot of folks have a beater car they drive to work, my boss is the same. Dude just drives a hyundai sonata to work but he has like vintage cars that he takes out during the wknd

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They were prolly usb sticks.
4fe4739f18613320da003a99.jpg

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assume he's white. If it was a black dude, he would let it be known to all that he has a Porsche, and wouldn't be caught dead in a Honda. And more than likely, he wouldn't have any money in the bank
:troll:

:wow::wow::wow::wow: thats my black unexcellence

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
So my boss and ceo of the company I work for is a pretty homely type of dude if you ever ran into him anywhere. Dresses very laid back and doesn't come across like someone who is eating too good. Well last week, we happened to be pulling into the parking deck at the same time and dude was rolling in a Honda Accord. I'm thinking 05 or 06 model. I'm like cool seems right for him. Well today when I'm in his office, I ask him to borrow a pen because I can't find mine. When he opens his desk drawer, I notice his key chain. All I remember seeing is a porsche and ferrari key staring me right in my face. I give him the :gladbron: and he hits me with a quick :jawalrus: Never judge a book by its cover brehs.

I want you to do some critical thinking here. Why would he have his keys in a drawer at his job? Why would that make sense?

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
yeah i have a mercedes one :manny:

however alot of folks have a beater car they drive to work, my boss is the same. Dude just drives a hyundai sonata to work but he has like vintage cars that he takes out during the wknd
yeah a lot of people prolly do that. idk why tho its stupid af, your paying that much money for it, drive that shyt everywhere u can and stunt. I guess white people just don't like attention