Let me show you how to dine on gamepass for the low

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Remember when they had that deal during e3?
What if I told you it's never really gone away. I mean it does but then it comes back. You can eat right now, I'll try to update this thread when necessary.

Directions...

If you already ate you can get the deal under a gamertag that didn't when the time comes.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This video is nearly a year old. :stopitslime:
Check the comments section :ufdup: (the deal is back up)
No lie, gamepass is alright. I still prefer owning my games though.
Paying 1 dollar for 3yrs of service doesn't stop you from buying games. You won't be able to access your games physically in the future and you won't care to hook up your dusty ass ps4/ whatever. How you gonna connect your hdmi to your 500ft augmented/virtual television?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Paying 1 dollar for 3yrs of service doesn't stop you from buying games. You won't be able to access your games physically in the future and you won't care to hook up your dusty ass ps4/ whatever. How you gonna connect your hdmi to your 500ft augmented/virtual television?
I got like a years worth of gold recently and 3 months of game pass for pc from cdkeys that I haven't redeemed yet. Maybe I'll redeem this offer then the cdkeys one on top of it. I'll have to check and see what it says cuz I thought I wasn't eligible the first time.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

I'm not even gonna argue with you today.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seems like I'm not eligible. I had some trial before for a month recently so maybe that was it. I'll have to just stick with the gamepass for pc instead.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Seems like I'm not eligible. I had some trial before for a month recently so maybe that was it. I'll have to just stick with the gamepass for pc instead.
If you don't have gamepass ultimate, never had it? Then you're eligible, you just gotta find the upgrade page which I believe is via the dashboard. If you did already have ultimate then you gotta use another gamertag but remember any gamertags on that xbox can use live/gamepass so everyone can eat

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If you don't have gamepass ultimate, never had it? Then you're eligible, you just gotta find the upgrade page which I believe is via the dashboard. If you did already have ultimate then you gotta use another gamertag but remember any gamertags on that xbox can use live/gamepass so everyone can eat
But then won't I have to buy xbox live for that account and pay $60 for it and then get the $1 upgrade? :jbhmm:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
But then won't I have to buy xbox live for that account and pay $60 for it and then get the $1 upgrade? :jbhmm:
This is what I believe you should do. In your case you're looking to upgrade your current regular gamepass to gamepass ultimate. At that screen is where they'll offer the upgrade for $1. Don't do it yet, first go and get more xbox live. 36 months max. Then when you do the $1 upgrade you'll have gamepass ultimate for 3yrs. You don't have to max it out like that, you could just pay the $1 and you'll be good till your live runs out.

The other gamertag angle is only if you're gamertag isn't eligible. Anyone can eat if they hungry :manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Just did it :banderas: I only copped two years of xbox live gold brazil for $60 and I had already done the $1 game pass ultimate promotion on my gamertag so I ended up spending $75 total ($15 on xbox game pass ultimate subscription upgrade). Renews on 11/18/2022 :whew:
Pretty much every game needs to hop on this before it's too late. I feel they'll keep this deal going till a year after series x launched. Tbc

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much every game needs to hop on this before it's too late. I feel they'll keep this deal going till a year after series x launched. Tbc

yeah I only use it on PC and it’s very legit, between that and the free games on the Epic Store I don’t think I’ll buy another game the rest of the year lol.