Leonardo DiCaprio Was Firmly Against A Meryl Streep Nude Scene In 'Don't Look Up'

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t want Meryl Streep stripping naked in their new comedy, “Don’t Look Up.”

The film’s director, Adam McKay, made the declaration in a Sunday interview, saying DiCaprio, 47, believed Streep, 72, was too much of an icon to get nude on camera.

In the film, the three-time Oscar winner plays President Janie Orlean, who is seen naked from behind in one scene. Streep didn’t strip down for the saucy scene, instead employing a body double for the flesh-flashing moment.

But DiCaprio was said to still be opposed to the idea.

“She is fearless,” said McKay of Streep, while speaking with The Guardian.

Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t want Meryl Streep stripping naked in their new comedy, “Don’t Look Up.”

The film’s director, Adam McKay, made the declaration in a Sunday interview, saying DiCaprio, 47, believed Streep, 72, was too much of an icon to get nude on camera.

In the film, the three-time Oscar winner plays President Janie Orlean, who is seen naked from behind in one scene. Streep didn’t strip down for the saucy scene, instead employing a body double for the flesh-flashing moment.

But DiCaprio was said to still be opposed to the idea.

“She is fearless,” said McKay of Streep, while speaking with The Guardian.

Streep played DiCaprio’s mom in the 1996 drama “Marvin’s Room,” which also starred Diane Keaton and Robert De Niro.

DiCaprio told E! last week that he and the rest of the Golden Globe-nominated “Don’t Look Up” cast were nervous to be on set with Streep.

“You get to work with the greatest living actor in the world. Everyone’s on their toes. Everyone’s prepared, and we’re just trying to keep up with her,” he explained.

Despite her long career in film, Streep has never done a full-frontal nude scene.

However, the 21-time Oscar nominee has steamed up screens in some older films. She went topless on a massage table in the racy 1982 psychological thriller, “Still of the Night,” although her assets were covered up.

The icon also stripped down for a skinny-dipping moment in 1994’s “The River Wild” and was seen shedding her clothes in a steamy sex scene alongside Clint Eastwood in “The Bridges of Madison County” in 1995.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
np0hy38vfxm61.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why do these clickbait article repeat the same paragraph like 3 times? I never read them so when they are posted here I'm always like ":dahell: did I just read, nothing was said here".

Is it because of SEO or something?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Why do these clickbait article repeat the same paragraph like 3 times? I never read them so when they are posted here I'm always like ":dahell: did I just read, nothing was said here".

Is it because of SEO or something?
Yup.

You every try to find a fukkin recipe online? :hhh:

First paragraph be like
"Here is the Ultimate BROWNIE RECIPE

Brownies have been a staple of deserts going as far back as the romantic age in England

*2 paragraphs later*

One MIGHT say the best brownies are made in a bakery. But this simple recipe will change your life.

Brownies have often included walnuts...Carmel...:francis:

*Two paragraphs later*

Now, you can make brownies like this by the following steps

• Eggs
  • Cocoa
  • Sugar
  • Walnuts

There you have it!!! Subscribe to our newsletter, follow this foody blog and podcast..." :why: