Legs feeling weak during weight loss/cut phases

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
How do I get over this feeling. It usually only happens when I lay in bed

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:patrice: say what now.. I'm on that low carb wave how would that work?
Generally speaking adjusting your caloric intake to account for high volume days. Some people eat a little more going into leg days and some it more coming out.

Low Carb wise you might be doing too much relative to your carb intake.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Generally speaking adjusting your caloric intake to account for high volume days. Some people eat a little more going into leg days and some it more coming out.

Low Carb wise you might be doing too much relative to your carb intake.
ohhh, I do up my calories on friday and saturday. I usually fast then have 4 ribs and 6 wings covered in sugar free bbq sauce alongside a pint or two :lolbron:of Halo Top ice cream but that's only on those 2 days :francis:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
ohhh, I do up my calories on friday and saturday. I usually fast then have 4 ribs and 6 wings covered in sugar free bbq sauce alongside a pint or two :lolbron:of Halo Top ice cream but that's only on those 2 days :francis:
I won't judge you for Halo Top

Seriously just monitor where you are and what the goal is. From personal experience low carb hit a ceiling for me. As my volum increased, low carb wasn't enough to sustain my training.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I won't judge you for Halo Top

Seriously just monitor where you are and what the goal is. From personal experience low carb hit a ceiling for me. As my volum increased, low carb wasn't enough to sustain my training.
so you added carbs back into your diet?