legit lesbians on the coli... how do you feel about getting the damaged/leftover women?

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
real talk..

i was browsing facebook and saw that this chick from my high school was a lesbian now. the thing is, in high school she was a known slore. she was the type to suck dikk in the school bathroom and let anybody hit.

I'm guessing that getting tossed around by men turned her off to them and made her run to women. being from ATL, I see this A LOT. a good amount of lesbian chicks are hurt and carry a ton of baggage.

add to that, you have the chicks who go thru a gay phase. i witnessed this when my sister was gay in high school. :rudy: she had this hardcore butch as a girlfriend. then my sister grew out of it, went back to men and left her gf heartbroken.

:heh:

if you're a legit lesbian and have never been attracted to men I have no problem with it. but all these fly-by-night/hurt lesbians make me laugh.

how do you guys feel about them? do you feel the same way hetero males feel about former whores and chicks with baggage? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Damn you just dropped a jewel.:ohhh:
34rdauo.gif

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most dykes have been mentally scarred and fukked over by men #FactsOnly

i hate when dykes be like "OHHHHHHHH I'd smash that bytch, long dikk her, give her the pipe, etc"

its crazy one of my exes just put a pic on fbook hugged up with what appears to be a dyke

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fukk is with all these threads about lesbians?

Them studs gonna take ALL your women if you nikkas don't start manning up :ufdup:

Studs is only "taking" women that nigaas have already stepped all over and have thrown in the bushes.

She ain't leaving good dikk and a healthy relationship to go rub pussies w/ a box shaped ugly bytch

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Studs is only taking women that nigaas have already stepped all over and have thrown in the bushes.

Nope they're gonna take ALL other women before you get the chance to fukks with 'em. black women was always swooning for snoop from the wire :ufdup:

i dont gotta worry about my chicks going lesbo...cuz I got my shyt together. Y'all need to get yours together and stop being insecure.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope they're gonna take ALL other women before you get the chance to fukks with 'em. black women was always swooning for snoop from the wire :ufdup:

i dont gotta worry about my chicks going lesbo...cuz I got my shyt together. Y'all need to get yours together and stop being insecure.

Bottom line, these studs is a rest haven for bytches that already been ran thru, if u can't see that than maybe ya bytch is ran thru too

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah this is the classic "man hater" lesbian. they got raped/molested/abused/treated like shyt by men because they put themselves in situations around shytty men who like to treat women badly and then they blame it all anyone with a penis. you can tell a lot of them hate men more than they actually like women.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bottom line, these studs is a rest haven for bytches that already been ran thru, if u can't see that than maybe ya bytch is ran thru too
:whoa: you've said enuff already fam

if that nikka don't get it by now, he just another LOST nikka
13204363_loaded.png

matter fact....:patrice: might be a undercover dyke you arguing with

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:whoa: you've said enuff already fam

if that nikka don't get it by now, he just another LOST nikka
13204363_loaded.png

matter fact....:patrice: might be a undercover dyke you arguing with

Nah man, I call out all lame complaining on any subject :patrice: just sayin' I ain't never seen a chick up and go lesbian, like these guys sayin'. Could be a location thing i dunno