Legit Hustles

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I know a similar thread was already made but a lot of it was BS. I got all kinda ideas to flip products, cars, whatever...but its like I can never find anywhere to buy stuff for the low and flip it. Flea markets are kool to start, ebay ain't working no more (made $500 in 2 weeks but paid ebay like $200 in fees!). Was gonna try drop shipping shyt but afraid to invest in it because of all the scams out there. Anybody have some ideas? I'm sick of working for other people. And please, don't come in here talkin about selling crack and shyt....I know how some of yall responses are going be

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have any skills? It's the summer. You make at leats $300 a day landscaping. You wan to flip shyt. Stores about to start clearancing summer shyt. Hit them up on final markdowns and buy up shyt. for the low and sell it. Me personally I don't have the patience for it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my buddies neighbor goes to police car auctions and the cars on craigslist

i've seen him come up jaguars, mercedes, chargers, etc all under 8k+

i'd like to get into that shyt myself but i have no automotive skills and sometimes these cars need a little work.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You have any skills? It's the summer. You make at leats $300 a day landscaping. You wan to flip shyt. Stores about to start clearancing summer shyt. Hit them up on final markdowns and buy up shyt. for the low and sell it. Me personally I don't have the patience for it.

Landscaping would be great but I work 10 hours a day....I need something I can kinda do in the early mornings or at night, ie selling online, or like you said finding clearance items then sell it. I appreciate the advice!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I own a few websites and I make money on my tumblr. The amount of money online is crazy.

Daps
I may have exaggerated the $200 but it was damn sure close! They take like 9% on electronics, and that $200 included my shipping costs

put the cost of the item as the shipping and start the bidding at .01 :takedat:
they take off for beginning and ending price of the auction.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Alibaba.com got everything you can think of for sale in bulk. Cop you a set or two of Virgin Indian Hair bundles, club dresses, and knockoff Louboutins at a time, then whip em in the hood at a markup. Too easy :smoker:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I own a few websites and I make money on my tumblr. The amount of money online is crazy.

I started building a website then quit once I realized I wasn't going to make much money from these click-pay links. How are you making money off of your site? Are you selling anything?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Alibaba.com got everything you can think of for sale in bulk. Cop you a set or two of Virgin Indian Hair bundles, club dresses, and knockoff Louboutins at a time, then whip em in the hood at a markup. Too easy :smoker:

Don't know anything about alibaba but will damn sure check it out!

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Fam...the honest answer is nobody is going to just tell you what to do...you have to put the leg work in.
you already said you started something and then quit because you didnt think it would work.
and now you want me to tell you how to hustle? :stopitslime:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Fam...the honest answer is nobody is going to just tell you what to do...you have to put the leg work in.
you already said you started something and then quit because you didnt think it would work.
and now you want me to tell you how to hustle? :stopitslime:

Congratulations on being the first dumb fukk that didn't say anything helpful! negged