Legendary actor Carl Weathers passes away at 76

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This is sad and touches my heart

Mans been on my TV for the past week nonstop from watching the mandolorian and the fanduel gronk commercials that won't stop airing.

literally haven't paid him any attention in years, right before he dies goes on a final performance run on my tv

RIP to a legend :to:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
"Now you done pissed me off!!"

The scene with him chasing the cab and then diving on the roof of it is in my all time dopest action scenes and it still gives me chills thinking about it.. Yea some credit is owed to the director and producer (Joel silver *the matrix*) and stunt man and whoever came up with the stunt idea but Carl sold that scene perfectly, he looked like he could really do that shyt if he wanted to
In a pair of wingtip shoes. :russ:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, :mjcry:

RIP to the legendary actor, Cark Weathers. Action Jackson movie was a goat black excellence. He could have gotten more movies offer when he was in his prime, he was a star at that time but not enough, he should be that up there with Sam L Jackson, Wesley Snipes, Will Smith, Denzel, etc if you know what I mean.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
RIP to Mr Carl Weathers.

Had an incredible charisma to him. I wish he had a bigger run in the 80s like some of other action stars, Action Jackson was flames and obviously the Rocky films. Had a star quality few people could match. Seems like he was a good dude off camera too.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you just heard about it from your homie huh? when was that? during pillow talk? :wrist:

DYPkytaW0AAGUFi.jpg

Ok, cac :russ: