Daps
Reppin
Montreal
lebronlambo1.jpg

lebronlambo2.jpg

lebronlambo5.jpg

lebronlambo6.jpg

lebronlambo3.jpg

How would LeBron James feel about having a stepdad who is only three years older than him? We might get to find out soon, as LeBron's mom Gloria James is dating a 31-year-old Miami rapper named Lambo (peep his one and only song on YouTube here) right now. And from the looks of things, it appears as though the two have been dating for quite some time because he threw up a photo of her on Instagram as far back as February.

That's not all he's thrown up on Instagram, though. It looks like Lambo is a biiiiiiig LeBron fan, too, as he has thrown up tons of photos of him and LeBron, him and LeBron's sneakers, him and LeBron's boat, him and LeBron's championship ring, and him and LeBron's, well, everything on his Instagram page in recent months. It's a little creepy that he seems so into LeBron that more than half of his recent IG photos involve him in some way, shape, or form. And it's even creepier that one of the photos even includes the caption, "#I Neva had a role model until I met @kingjames @Thanks Big Homie@Life is about being positive."

So what do you think? Is Lambo really digging Gloria? Or is he just along for the ride because of LeBron? Either way, dude is getting crazy access to LeBron and his entire family right now thanks to his relationship with Gloria. So we're sure wedding bells can't be too far away.

Peep some of Lambo's IG photos in the thumbs gallery above. More power to Gloria for finding a younger dude. But the fact that so many his IG photos are related to LeBron is kinda weird, right?

Oh, and on a related note: You should be dropping a mixtape, like, NOW, dude. What are you waiting for?!

http://m.complex.com/sports/2013/09/lebron-james-mom-gloria-dating-miami-rapper-lambo

no wonder the nikka loosing his hair :snoop:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
What can we expect. His mother's just a bus' down from Akron who got pregnant at like, 16.

LeBron's gotta be low-key embarrassed by her antics. First Delonte now this.

Have hoodrat's for mothers brehs.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that guy wearing a t-shirt of Salvador Dali?
Oh wait, no. That's Mr. Rogers giving the middle finger.

I guess not even money buys class.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
makes you think the rumors about Delonte were more real than we think :heh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dude must have had a rough life... I'm almost 30 n look 10 years younger than dude. and his mom isn't sexy or anything w all that money.

hopefully lebron is mature about this and doesn't make dude disappear.