LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve already given this more paragraphs than I intended for what most of the basketball community recognizes as fact. Great player, Bad GM. Go argue with a wall, maybe the one Russ is building right now with bricks :yeshrug:
The argument only makes sense if you ignore all team success/titles and assign sole blame for every bad roster move to LeBron. It's moronic. Kawhi traded 5 1st round draft picks for Playoff P and the Clippers have advanced past the 2nd round once in 4 years and nobody says a word. :gucci:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
The argument only makes sense if you ignore all team success/titles and assign sole blame for every bad roster move to LeBron. It's moronic. Kawhi traded 5 1st round draft picks for Playoff P and the Clippers have advanced past the 2nd round once in 4 years and nobody says a word. :gucci:

Link me to the thread on Kawhi and I’ll go talk about that trade in there too :gucci:

I’m not playing blue power ranger vs. red ranger bro I don’t have posters of any of these guys on my bedroom wall.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Link me to the thread on Kawhi and I’ll go talk about that trade in there too :gucci:

I’m not playing blue power ranger vs. red ranger bro I don’t have posters of any of these guys on my bedroom wall.
Wasn't directing that at you, I just think the player/gm talk is all stupid. Guys have influence, but nobody is filling out entire rosters, making final decisions on contracts etc. Bron has def initated 3 major trades, Love, AD and Westbrook. First two resulted in 2 chips and 5 Finals appearances the last one was an unmitigated disaster. None of that makes him the defacto GM, but if we're going to feed into that narrative we gotta judge him how we judge every other GM in every other sport and the track record speaks for itself. All the other stuff is noise.