LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They most def were playing it like it was switches on certain wings at the top of the key.
LeBron was playing it like a switch, which would have made sense if a screen was set. All Smart did was curl around the ball-handler. If Davis shifts over to Smart, with the way LeBron was moving, that leaves an open lane to Brown.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
They most def were playing it like it was switches on certain wings at the top of the key.

Smart slipped on the quasi screen, no way AD can read that action behind him and cover. They probably drew that up noticing Bron was playing loose on the screens up top

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lebron is at a point in his career where "anything else is gravy". In comparison to anyone else whose made it to year 20 he's playing very well. Do you think Kobe and Wizards Jordan were getting criticized in their final years when they stunk? No, cause they were solidified. Same with Lebron. It's funny that you all try to grade him like he's in his prime.

Kobe and MJ were on team with multiple stars they got to choose with title aspirations?

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I mean..... Yeah nikka wtf you think? He's literally doing something NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA HAS EVER DONE which is be amazing this far into his career.

Not Kareem, not Kobe, not Mike, not Vince, not Duncan, not ANYONE.

This is the benefit of playing with "house money". I don't get how some of y'all don't understand. LeBron was supposed to be "done" 3-4 years ago. This is literally the athletic definition of icing on the cake.
They’re not black and also don’t know anything about sports so what do you expect online.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
More disingenuous shyt from the LeGBT :mjlol:
How's that disingenuous? Just comparing players at similar points in their respective careers. This Lakers team has old Lebron, AD, washed Russ, and half their team on vet min contracts. Their championship window closed as soon as they blew up their championship core for Russ. You wanna blame Lebron for being a shytty GM for pushing for the trade? fine, but all I'm doing is comparing his on court play to others at the same stage in their careers.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2 rings were with the Heat, before he entered his GM phase. You can thank Pat Riley for that. But even then Bron made sure to leave his mark before dipping, tweeting about how he loved Shabazz Napier’s game so the Heat drafted him, just in time for Bron to leave for Cleveland :mjlol:

Again, :mjlol::mjlol:

His Cavs ring was his finest Finals performance in my opinion, but after that finals he kept trying to ‘reload’ the team with old vets instead of trusting the Cavs to draft and develop young talent. Pushing for guys like Iman Shumpert, JR Smith, DWAYNE WADE :damn:the Tristan Thompson contract extension :snoop:

Lebron even tried to hold the Cavs hostage and make ‘em trade their picks to give him win-now players, they said no and he dipped. And now the Cavs have one of the best young cores in the league :yeshrug:

Now he’s on the Lakers and pullin out the same bag of tricks, they gave up the bag for Anthony Davis, they got the ring (so you can use that as a cop out to call it a success) but now he wonders out loud why they get shot out of the gym every night. Cause they got no shooters bro. And he wanted Russ?!?

Like I said, he’s a great player, best of his era and the GOAT in my opinion. But you can’t deny that he has more influence over how his team is built than any other player in the league, and his past is littered with dumb requests and decisions. You can separate him as a player and a GM.

So LeBron had nothing to do with Mike Miller, Battier or Ray Allen, but he was solely responsible for Napier?:childplease:

His Cavs ring was his finest Finals performance in my opinion, but after that finals he kept trying to ‘reload’ the team with old vets instead of trusting the Cavs to draft and develop young talent. Pushing for guys like Iman Shumpert, JR Smith, DWAYNE WADE :damn:the Tristan Thompson contract extension :snoop:
Lebron even tried to hold the Cavs hostage and make ‘em trade their picks to give him win-now players, they said no and he dipped. And now the Cavs have one of the best young cores in the league :yeshrug:

What other choice did the Cavs have? This was the Cavs roster in 2016 2016-17 Cleveland Cavaliers Roster and Stats | Basketball-Reference.com What young talent was supposed to replace Smith and Thompson? Shump was a key part of their championship run. And the Cavs did trade a future 1st in LeBron's last year to get Clarkson and Nance.
Now he’s on the Lakers and pullin out the same bag of tricks, they gave up the bag for Anthony Davis, they got the ring (so you can use that as a cop out to call it a success) but now he wonders out loud why they get shot out of the gym every night. Cause they got no shooters bro. And he wanted Russ?!?

Like I said, he’s a great player, best of his era and the GOAT in my opinion. But you can’t deny that he has more influence over how his team is built than any other player in the league, and his past is littered with dumb requests and decisions. You can separate him as a player and a GM.
Rings are cop outs and not "success" now. :beli: Ya'll are weird.:pachaha:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
So LeBron had nothing to do with Mike Miller, Battier or Ray Allen, but he was solely responsible for Napier?:childplease:

What other choice did the Cavs have? This was the Cavs roster in 2016 2016-17 Cleveland Cavaliers Roster and Stats | Basketball-Reference.com What young talent was supposed to replace Smith and Thompson? Shump was a key part of their championship run. And the Cavs did trade a future 1st in LeBron's last year to get Clarkson and Nance.

Rings are cop outs and not "success" now. :beli: Ya'll are weird.:pachaha:

I’ve already given this more paragraphs than I intended for what most of the basketball community recognizes as fact. Great player, Bad GM. Go argue with a wall, maybe the one Russ is building right now with bricks :yeshrug: