LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Not absolving AD at all. But if we wanna play the blame game for that meltdown…

1 guy left his man wide open for 3, got his eyes dotted on the game tying shot, then bricked a potential GW.

The other missed two FT’s

:manny:
Uhh missed 2 FT's to essentially win the game. You gotta be trolling. Please stop posting if you're not

:gucci:

The "blame" is really on the roster construction for having AD AND Bron basically be forced to play the entire 2nd half with no rest

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I bid you adieu

:mjlol:

ty-1279144.png

stephen-curry.gif

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Jokes on you if you think I'm a Kobe fan :ehh:

Also, find out how many of them were step back threes and not takes to the rim, if you can.

Hes unstoppable going to the rim and would get the benefit of the doubt from the refs given his stature.

Funny enough a criticism of him not going to the rim at times in these situations is because he himself is a shaky free throw shooter.

I'm specifically saying that LeBron deviated from his greatest scoring ability to settle for jump shots when he didnt need to consistently for years. Anyone watching basketball knows this.

Notice in the graphic you posted he had only 12 attempts at the time and its postseason, not denoting the magnitude of the opponent.

I dont particularly think its notable if he scored on deshawn Stevenson in a first ornsecond round matchup in a series that was over before it started.

The finals stats against the highest level of competition is more reflective and pertinent to tonight because he went up against a championship contender

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
True goats dont need their dumb shyt constantly explained away for them because they dont do it often :hubie:

It's called a brain fart when there is an uncharacteristic stupid decision from an athlete, those are typically anomalies and not something done consistently over a near 20 year span
:mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It’s just amazing to me the level he’s playing at with his age. Like if he cut down on the dumb step back threes he can’t get off with any consistency he’d be at his prime average in nearly every statistical category. Incredible. When will it end? 45?

At this pace nobody is going to touch the scoring record for the next 50 years minimum.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Still don’t understand how a team with LeBron is this bad

Greatest player of his era, but also the worst GM in the league. Every team he leaves is in shambles and he keeps forcing management to trade for guys like DWade and Russ, while pressuring them to give deals to guys like Tristan Thompson :mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Greatest player of his era, but also the worst GM in the league. Every team he leaves is in shambles and he keeps forcing management to trade for guys like DWade and Russ, while pressuring them to give deals to guys like Tristan Thompson :mjlol:
"Worst GM in the league".... 4 rings

If you're gonna go with the narrative that Bron is basically a GM this isn't the way you wanna make your argument