Just Win Baby
pouring-out-liquor.gif

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So it's ok for LeBron to make bad decisions and take bad shots because his teammates make mistakes? I do appreciate that you're implying that LeBrons game is irrelevant but I dont think that's fair to LeBron

Ain't nobody excusing Bron. You literally quote me shytting on his bad shot but you so ingrained in your hate you missed that.

Like I said, that shot doesn't even HAPPEN if AD makes a single free throw.

Stop looking at the effect and pay attention to the CAUSE.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Only reason he does it is because he wants to be right about the reason for this thread.

Anthony lost this game. Anybody claiming anything else has an agenda or is on their period like Gil.

You can't miss two free throws that iced the game if you only make ONE and that not be the reason you lost. Bron's ugly ass hail mary doesn't matter if an 80% free throw shooters goes 1 for 2.

He's done this TWICE, but yeah, Let's Blame LeBron :troll:

Well…AD’s free throws may not have mattered if Bron didn’t choose to stop in his tracks and watch as Marcus Smart ran wide open and hit a 3 on the previous possession :manny:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Ain't nobody excusing Bron. You literally quote me shytting on his bad shot but you so ingrained in your hate you missed that.

Like I said, that shot doesn't even matter if AD makes a single free throw.

Stop looking at the effect and pay attention to the CAUSE.

AD needs to make his free throws

LeBron has been in crunch time situations his whole career and still does dumb shyt

You're right, AD needs to make his free throws so LeBron doesnt have to be relied on in those situations because he is prone to bad decision making.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well…AD’s free throws may not have mattered if Bron didn’t choose to stop in his tracks and watch as Marcus Smart ran wide open and hit a 3 on the previous possession :manny:

That's not how this works.

Smart's shot wasn't a game winner.
AD literally had the game winning possession and he smoked it.

Notice the bias from you nikkas.

If Bron was the one that clanked them free throws, we'd never hear the end of it :dead:

AD did it twice in three nights, both times leading us to losses in OT, but we talking about LeBron letting a 3 and D guy make a three.

I'm WEAK :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
AD needs to make his free throws

LeBron has been in crunch time situations his whole career and still does dumb shyt

You're right, AD needs to make his free throws so LeBron doesnt have to be relied on in those situations because he is prone to bad decision making.

I don't need Bron taking threes at the end of the game, so that we can agree :mjlol:

Draw up a play for Reaves or some shyt.

That's on Ham, these nikkas were clearly gassed. They had a time out and didn't use it to advance the ball and draw up a play :unimpressed:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I don't need Bron taking threes at the end of the game, so that we can agree :mjlol:

Draw up a play for Reaves or some shyt.

That's on Ham, these nikkas were clearly gassed. They had a time out and didn't use it to advance the ball and draw up a play :unimpressed:

Who is forcing LeBron to take those threes other than LeBron himself? It's a tie game, you dont need a three.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
True goats dont need their dumb shyt constantly explained away for them because they dont do it often :hubie:

It's called a brain fart when there is an uncharacteristic stupid decision from an athlete, those are typically anomalies and not something done consistently over a near 20 year span

Lmao you have a good night breh.

I'm not even about to entertain this bullshyt tonight.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dude cost us the game

fukk him and AD

At 38yo he's going 33-9-9 on 14-25 shooting and a +10 against the best team in the league when everyone else in the starting lineup was -10 or worse. :wow:

And they still attacking him for one bad decision missed shot that looked like 100 of their hero's bad decision missed shots. :russ:

If AD and LBJ had switched places, there would be 6 threads right now on LBJ and how he choked and no one would be talking about AD at all.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Who is forcing LeBron to take those threes other than LeBron himself? It's a tie game, you dont need a three.
The issue always has been the halfcourt offense for the Lakers is AD/Bron PnR........ and that's it, because the rest of the roster is so poor. You can't spam that every time in ever game, cause eventually you're gonna run into the a team (like the Celtics) who have wings/bigs who can stay with both and force you to try to kick it to Russ or Troy Brown Jr.

Celtics coach laid it out when he was talking to the team during TO... Transition points, and paint points. That's what the Lakers are, if you stop both you stop the Lakers

And late in games transition points almost grind to a halt if you take care of the ball

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Lmao you have a good night breh.

I'm not even about to entertain this bullshyt tonight.

LeBron James's total career clutch shooting stats in the NBA Finals (using the official definition of "clutch" on the NBA website): 23/75 FG(30.7%), 7/26 3P(26.9%)

I bid you adieu

:mjlol:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Lol going 0/2 at the FT line in a tight game is ALWAYS going to matter. Come on now nikkas
Not absolving AD at all. But if we wanna play the blame game for that meltdown…

1 guy left his man wide open for 3, got his eyes dotted on the game tying shot, then bricked a potential GW.

The other missed two FT’s

:manny: