LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So is every fukking team in the league

:mjlol:

You sound ridiculous. Rim protecting stretch 5s aren’t found on Amazon.
And we have the salaries and potential assets to get something close to both of those things.

Learn and actually watch "your team" kid

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Your soft ass won't see this, but hold a 38 year old in direct competition with a 28 year old Top 3 player, brehs and think you have a point, brehs :mjlol:

this guy calling someone else soft when he's in TLR on a daily basis posting like an incel in every thread about women cuz he gets no p*ssy :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Being on championship level teams allowed those players to do that.

You're forgetting the part where those players were on championship level teams and didn't do anything to fukk it up, whereas your idol won a bubble chip and gutted the roster for Westbrook and then pretended Pelinka forced him into it while groupies like you run with it

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lebron is averaging almost a triple double at damn near 40. Tha is fukking CRAZY when you think about it. Threads like this so embarrassing. Op really thought this year was gonna be the year "year 20 he finally washed now i can get some daps" :russ:

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
My city could have use this reverse jinx mojo shyt last night losing the damn state title

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The last 2 pages comedy

:mjlol:

nikkas were like

we-got-him-we-got-em.gif

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
At least you're a consistent troll ala Skip Bayless... I'll say that

Only reason he does it is because he wants to be right about the reason for this thread.

Anthony lost this game. Anybody claiming anything else has an agenda or is on their period like Gil.

You can't miss two free throws that iced the game if you only make ONE and that not be the reason you lost. Bron's ugly ass hail mary doesn't matter if an 80% free throw shooters goes 1 for 2.

He's done this TWICE, but yeah, Let's Blame LeBron :troll:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Only reason he does it is because he wants to be right about the reason for this thread.

Anthony lost this game. Anybody claiming anything else has an agenda or is on their period like Gil.

You can't miss two free throws that iced the game if you only make ONE and that not be the reason you lost. Bron's ugly ass hail mary doesn't matter if an 80% free throw shooters goes 1 for 2.

He's done this TWICE, but yeah, Let's Blame LeBron :troll:

So it's ok for LeBron to make bad decisions and take bad shots because his teammates make mistakes? I do appreciate that you're implying that LeBrons game is irrelevant but I dont think that's fair to LeBron