LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
His performances this year look like a more enhanced version of the issues he's already had for the last two years. His game is still there but he's just too damn old to do it night in and night out, so if he has any lingering injury, plays too many minutes, or plays too many games in a row he deteriorates.

Honestly he should probably go on a 2019 Kawhi or 2012-2015 Duncan plan, aim for 55-60 games, try to stay below 35 minutes, and take a lot of breaks, be fresh as possible for the playoffs.
Being on championship level teams allowed those players to do that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think lebron decided to sit this season out with his fake groin injury

Plus he gotta let Westbrook cook and repair his image so they can trade him

It could be some sense to this but I think he will be back playing. But while he’s out Westbrook should be able to succeed.

But at this point I don’t think anything can really be done for westbrooks value as his primary value is still being a huge expiring I don’t see why a team looking for cap space next season would want him after next season. So playing up his value only helps Westbrook audition for a team for next season.

I wonder what the lakers could get for Beverly and Nunn’s contract and attaching like a protected 1 or sending out a couple of 2s.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
idk why thecoli takes brons incredible greatness for granted.
He’s been around for 20 years thats one thing

Another thing is these disingenuous insecure Laker fans who idolize Kobe Bryant somehow are threatened and have been threatened by everything about him since he came in the league

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Says the dude who says we’re one wing away from being contenders. Yea maybe jayson Tatum :bryan:

Good joke
Reading is hard apparently. Ive said we're a wing player and a legit rim protecting stretch 5 away from being contenders in an open Western Conference

Please do better brah