All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its over for dude

team plays better without him
462 minutes on the floor -5.5 rating
454 minutes off the floor +2.0 rating

3rd worst on/off rating of the top 12 lakers in minutes. the +2.0 net rating when hes off the floor is the worst on the team, literally making all his teammates better from the bench.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

3rd worst on/off rating of the top 12 lakers in minutes. the +2.0 net rating when hes off the floor is the worst on the team, literally making all his teammates better from the bench.
Lemme go grab some eye drops & something to drink. This should be a long one

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:banderas: my next thread gonna hit hard for em

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well people are talking about hes sitting out this season. he trying to break the record sooner than later

I think him breaking the record will be a scripted game set for a specific day/location and opponent

It probably won’t happen until later the season
Lakers have too much drama going on right now

They’ll probably have a whole camera crew and speech ready like Serena Williams “last match”

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I think he not only wants the points record, I think he also wants the record of playing the longest. Vince has it at 22 years. Bron will make 23 years if he gets thru 2026, and I think part of his motivation is to put so much distance between his records (points, games played, etc) than anyone else...

I definitely think he wants to win but it isn't priority #1 for him anymore, because if it was he wouldn't have re-signed with LA. It's not the biggest thing anymore but I don't think he enjoys losing...

Personally I hope he bows out, the sooner the better. It isn't gonna be fair but the longer he plays, the memory of how great he was at his best is going to get blurry and people will use his play as an aging, declining player to define his career---->we've never defined a single player's career by what he was when he was old and on a clear decline, but The Culture in general has pretty much always graded LeBron to standards we don't other All-Timers to. So the more he keeps playing, the chorus of people who use this later career Bron to define his career will grow...

Regardless of your side of it, at his very best he hit a high on a level of individual play arguably higher than anyone who has touched a basketball. What he was, the things he did, actually happened, can't be erased...

He's definitely falling fast. I'm ready for him to go, and I wish when all athletes started realizing that weren't really themselves anymore, they'd bow out gracefully...

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Brons shot has been back since he came back from the foot issue. The Pacers game his shot was looking smooth, until the ankle tweak and then everything was short.

Tonights game was another example of his slow start being pretty normal like it's been the last 7+ years. Having a 12-18 from the floor 6-8 from 3 game and his shot looks good after the rest

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
His performances this year look like a more enhanced version of the issues he's already had for the last two years. His game is still there but he's just too damn old to do it night in and night out, so if he has any lingering injury, plays too many minutes, or plays too many games in a row he deteriorates.

Honestly he should probably go on a 2019 Kawhi or 2012-2015 Duncan plan, aim for 55-60 games, try to stay below 35 minutes, and take a lot of breaks, be fresh as possible for the playoffs.